• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

Sorian

Banned
Let's see how this works

ezikmXX.png

Does this mean sign ups are open?

nin1000

Banned
Oh and btw I wanted to make an announcement.

A new version of me is in the works and will probably be shown in DS Mafia.

NiN 3.5 here we go !

Does this mean sign ups are open?

Yes!

Taking sign ups for

ezikmXX.png

22 slots available. There are no special mechanics, and the roles are fairly basic. This is a cosplay game, and may contain spoilers for Season 2, Episode 4 of Rick and Morty "Total Rickall".

Come and get your *buuuuurp* murder on!

squidyj

Alright then.
bla_1504638000.png

Dark Souls Mafia will be starting on Tuesday at 12pm PST

The thread should go up either later tonight or sometime tomorrow and Role PMs will follow shortly after that

@Royaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how is battlestar galactica mafia coming along?

Anyone else with any game design and aspiring desire to join the agony of modding a game?

We're planning for Season 10. Needs flagship games to start getting ready.

Fat4all

Banned
I've been knocking around a design for an Undertale Mafia, but im finding it hard to make it unique without throwing out the balance.

@Royaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahhhhhhhh that will be so good.

If mine goes well, I plan to do a part two and my planning went pretty quickly because I'm, uh, obsessive, so if anyone wants a co-designer or you have requests, I'll be happy to sketch out ideas. I like thinking from the other side; helps me with the roles and mechanics.

Sorian

Banned
Yes!

Taking sign ups for

ezikmXX.png

22 slots available. There are no special mechanics, and the roles are fairly basic. This is a cosplay game, and may contain spoilers for Season 2, Episode 4 of Rick and Morty "Total Rickall".

Come and get your *buuuuurp* murder on!

/in

squidyj

Dark Souls Mafia thread is up here and all role pms have been sent out.
If you are in the game and haven't received a role PM send me a PM.

@Royaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyone else with any game design and aspiring desire to join the agony of modding a game?

We're planning for Season 10. Needs flagship games to start getting ready.
Retro promised reviewers, but the spreadsheet still has only my stuff in (last checked ~12 hours ago)

But I don't think it's going to be a main season game tbh. Too out there with a nonzero chance of going complete south :D

Retro promised reviewers, but the spreadsheet still has only my stuff in (last checked ~12 hours ago)

But I don't think it's going to be a main season game tbh. Too out there with a nonzero chance of going complete south :D

ok then imma get you 2 reviewers !

likely to be El Topo and Coppanuva, but I'll confirm shortly !

will give them access to your board once they confirm :>

ok then imma get you 2 reviewers !

likely to be El Topo and Coppanuva, but I'll confirm shortly !

will give them access to your board once they confirm :>

Retro said something about Kark and Coppa.

Also, I don't even know what's in the board any more. It's all in the spreadsheet now.

Kark and Coppa have agreed to review it. Kark's already looked at it before. I just haven't had a chance to send them the sheet yet.

Roya sent me the sheet yesterday and I have been making some notes of feedback for roya. a spider moves fast fast.

karkaaaa, if you've seen the design, roya would appreciate inputs, pls :)

topo and coppa both has also the link now :)

Top Bottom