• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Notebook |OT-Redux| Around the World in 124 Dick Pics

Wait, who actually has the books right now? If catmincer is next in line and isn't responding I'd just skip him for now. If he has the book, well, I guess we have to make a house-call. =O

Ourobolus

Banned
Finally got a response from catmincer on Steam. He says he has moved and he's looking for it in his stuff. Says he still has it, just hasn't found it yet.

Jhoan

A quick bumpdate: Alcotholic got super busy with life that he forgot about the book but said that he is ready to pass the baton. I plan to scan in the last couple of entries once I receive it. Rejoice keeper of the book and asker of the book.

I'm excited but anxious at the same since I don't know what I'm going to put in it! Maybe art since I am an artist or mix of art plus text with something sincere. Who knows? The sky is the limit. Regardless, this should be fun!

Ourobolus

Banned
A quick bumpdate: Alcotholic got super busy with life that he forgot about the book but said that he is ready to pass the baton. I plan to scan in the last couple of entries once I receive it. Rejoice keeper of the book and asker of the book.

I'm excited but anxious at the same since I don't know what I'm going to put in it! Maybe art since I am an artist or mix of art plus text with something sincere. Who knows? The sky is the limit. Regardless, this should be fun!

Yayyyyy an update

EDIT: I keep missing catmincer when he is online on steam...hopefully I'll get him one of these days.
Damn, he hasn't been on GAF since 6/8.

Also, I don't know if anyone is interested, but I'm hosting one of the GAF Mafia games this season. It's tons of fun and we've got three games that are going to be happening. Sign up today!

Ourobolus

Banned
I really gotta remember to message catmincer when I wake up. That's when he's usually on.

At least one of the books is moving :/

Fireblend

Banned
Can't wait to have my as-of-yet-unborn children draw on the notebook when it reaches me. Don't worry, they'll be professional illustrators by then.

Palmer_v1

I found a pic of the very first handoff of the notebook.

image023.jpg

My drawing skills have really increased so I'm excited at the idea alone to be able to do something. The anticipation may give me some disease because it's a suspense that will only waiver in maybe a year or two. Maybe I'll actually grow a not-shitty beard by then...

Hey everyone!
Sorry, I have had the book for far too long. It's unfortunate that life grabbed a hold of me before I was able to really give it some time.
But I will be handing it Jipan this weekend.

Once again, I'm sorry that I've had it this long. It will be continuing on it's journey though.

Also PrimaNocta, I have selected bingo #7.

Hey everyone!
Sorry, I have had the book for far too long. It's unfortunate that life grabbed a hold of me before I was able to really give it some time.
But I will be handing it Jipan this weekend.

Once again, I'm sorry that I've had it this long. It will be continuing on it's journey though.

Also PrimaNocta, I have selected bingo #7.

Oh man, I thought NYGAF was going to meet up to add to it. Is that still going on?

Jhoan

Oh man, I thought NYGAF was going to meet up to add to it. Is that still going on?

Not quite since the meet ups on our end for this year have been...dormant for lack of a better word. Additionally, .GqueB was banned as well as schedule logistics.

However, I do plan on passing by Alcotholic's work place to go pick it up in person this weekend so I guess you can constitute that as a "GAF meet up." I'm trying to get a few GAF members to join me in the NYC GAF thread so they can get a chance to contribute to it even though they're not on the list. Hopefully it'll turn into something similar to what I originally envisioned and will be something special.

Not quite since the meet ups on our end for this year have been...dormant for lack of a better word. Additionally, .GqueB was banned as well as schedule logistics.

However, I do plan on passing by Alcotholic's work place to go pick it up in person this weekend so I guess you can constitute that as a "GAF meet up." I'm trying to get a few GAF members to join me in the NYC GAF thread so they can get a chance to contribute to it even though they're not on the list. Hopefully it'll turn into something similar to what I originally envisioned and will be something special.

Hell yeah, I was looking at the list and saw that quite a few people dropped out so that would be cool. If you get a chance can you upload the latest contributions? Have they been uploaded somewhere?

Jhoan

Hell yeah, I was looking at the list and saw that quite a few people dropped out so that would be cool. If you get a chance can you upload the latest contributions? Have they been uploaded somewhere?

That's the plan as I mentioned a few posts above. I believe Ourobulus has a dedicated Tumblr set up for it in the OP but I don't know if it's up to date with the latest scans.

That's the plan as I mentioned a few posts above. I believe Ourobulus has a dedicated Tumblr set up for it in the OP but I don't know if it's up to date with the latest scans.

I scanned everything not in the OP 7 months ago and posted the photos in this thread. Ouro still hasn't put them in the OP despite saying he would a few times. I keep reminding him!

;_;

Not sure that anyone has scanned it since I did.

I scanned everything not in the OP 7 months ago and posted the photos in this thread. Ouro still hasn't put them in the OP despite saying he would a few times. I keep reminding him!

;_;

I remember you posting that, link again please?

Jhoan

;_;

Hahaha, I read your candid entry. it was pretty charming. Maybe the thread should be renamed "Changing faces, procrastinating in places" since that seems to be the common thing that continually brings it to a grinding halt. ;p

Ouro is determined to catch catmincer and get him to pass along the other book. Maybe next time he pops into the thread, he'll finally remember to do so. Nope, no one has properly scanned the last entries since then but that will change soon enough.

Hahaha, I read your candid entry. it was pretty charming. Maybe the thread should be renamed "Changing faces, procrastinating in places" since that seems to be the common thing that continually brings it to a grinding halt. ;p

Ouro is determined to catch catmincer and get him to pass along the other book. Maybe next time he pops into the thread, he'll finally remember to do so. Nope, no one has properly scanned the last entries since then but that will change soon enough.

Our fam from the east is just as slow as us.

My daughters have all these Perler bead video game characters they've made that they've been dying to ship out with this. COME ON </gob>.

Top Bottom