• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF skate. Team

Eric WK

With skate. releasing next Wednesday for Xbox 360 and later this month for PS3, a few of us skate. enthusiasts have decided it'd be prudent to start collecting Gamertags/PSN Handles. If you’d like to be a part of GAF’s own group of skaters or just want to find some people to challenge, post your Gamertag or PSN Handle here, in the following format:

GAF Name | Gamertag | skate.reel Link | Platform

For example, mine would be:

Eric WK | Eric WK | skate.reel | 360

By posting your skate.reel you'll be able to add friends on the official skate. site and keep up to date on your friend's uploaded videos. If you don't want to include your skate.reel, that's fine too. I'll continue to update the OP with the full list of skaters every night or so.

(This thread will also be linked in the Official Thread which I should be posting fairly shortly.)

Eric WK

Xbox 360 skate. Team

Eric WK | Eric WK | skate.reel

Exarchos | Blaze97 | skate.reel

Fixed2bebroken | morph757 | skate.reel

Fletcher | Diarrhea Loyo | skate.reel

Tf53 | Tf53 | skate.reel

adelante | adelante | skate.reel

666 | bodyrock666 | skate.reel

arne | arne360 | skate.reel

Ten-Song | Tensong | skate.reel

SNUG REVOL | REGRET TRUTH | skate.reel

traveler | WWGray4 | Skate Profile

Klaxon | KLAXON00 | skate.reel

electric pony | theBigBoss ZA | skate.reel

pheeniks | pheeniks

BenjaminBirdie | KidInsomnia | skate.reel

BigKaboom2 | BigKaboom2 | skate.reel Link

Socreges | MayhemG | skate.reel

PlayStation 3 skate. Team

cluto

Exarchos | Blaze97 | skate.reel | 360

I'm having trouble finding my skate.reel link, and skate.ea.com keeps fucking up every five minutes, so I'll edit my post when I find the correct link if this one isn't right.

EDIT: Mine's working. :)

Fletcher

Fletcher | Diarrhea Loyo | Skate.reel | 360

I haven't been able to get the Skate. reel working yet, but hopefully that will be fixed by the time I get the full game.

Ten-Song

Ten-Song | Tensong | skate.reel | 360

I can't get the skate.reel thing to work to save my life. It says I have my gamertag linked, but whenever I try to find my stuff, it just brings me to this log in screen that just loops over and over and gets me nowhere.

Eric WK

If you can't get skate.reel working right now, but do so when EA works out the kinks, feel free to just edit your post to reflect the change. When I go to update the lists, I can just update your skate.reel link if necessary.

traveler

Not Wario
traveler | Wanderman | Skate Profile | 360

Edit: Added everybody on the 360 team with skate profile to skate friend's lists. If you get your profile up after this post, send Wanderman an invite from your EA profile and I'll add you as well.

Socreges

Banned
Socreges | MayhemG | skate.reel | 360

I'll get the skate.reel up later. For now I'd just like to add some of you to my Friends list. I have zero friends on Live since I just signed up. Looking forward to seeing you guys on there.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Throw me in there too. I only have 3 people on my friends list that I've seen playing the game so far.

Truelize/ Truelize/ skate reel don't work/ Xbox 360

Top Bottom