• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Blinding

Bliinding why you gotta threaten people? Can't take a loss like a man?

9HwAH.gif

Revenant

May need to put me on the IR for awhile as my PSU brick looks to have failed on my 360. Who knows how quick microsoft will be with replacing that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can get on, im just studying but if we get enough people online I'll play a few games

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Funny, I just finished ME3 last night and I was like the ending can't really be that bad and then the last 10 minutes come...ugh.

Many good vids and meme's to come out of it though.

zsswimmer

Funny, I just finished ME3 last night and I was like the ending can't really be that bad and then the last 10 minutes come...ugh.

Many good vids and meme's to come out of it though.

I might finish it tonight, looking forward to see how bad the ending truely is. I'm expecting a kick in the nuts the way GAF reacted

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I might finish it tonight, looking forward to see how bad the ending truely is. I'm expecting a kick in the nuts the way GAF reacted

It is crazy that the ending discussion thread is already on its second thread. I was looking forward to playing through again with my fem shep, now I don't even want to bother.

Milly79

it's not "kill bioware" bad. it's disappointing and short, but think of the 100s of hours you put into it to get 10 mins of shit. outweighed.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
it's not "kill bioware" bad. it's disappointing and short, but think of the 100s of hours you put into it to get 10 mins of shit. outweighed.

That's part of the problem,
that 100 hours ultimately doesn't matter and the payoff is shit.
. ME was probably my favorite franchise this gen. I like a lot of games and can handle sub par endings, but not this time.

Marvie_3

Banned
That's part of the problem,
that 100 hours ultimately doesn't matter and the payoff is shit.
. ME was probably my favorite franchise this gen. I like a lot of games and can handle sub par endings, but not this time.

Clearly you have not played the Little League World Series games then!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
It's not a case of "kill Bioware" bad, it's a case of the Bioware that I could eagerly anticipate their next high quality rpg release being dead. The ME3 multiplayer is pretty cool, but that was made by a nebulous group of people in Montreal. Who could have ever have guessed in 2012 I'd be more looking forward to an external studio updating Bioware's 1998 rpg Baldur's Gate than I am Bioware itself making another AAAAAAAAA RPG (Dragon Age 3)

zsswimmer

So I just finished ME3. Not as bad as GAF made it out to be but it sure sucks to end 3 30 hour campaigns on a confusing 15 minute end. Now I'm just depressed :[

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
So I just finished ME3. Not as bad as GAF made it out to be but it sure sucks to end 3 30 hour campaigns on a confusing 15 minute end. Now I'm just depressed :[

I think it is that bad. All the endings are basically the same, your decisions didn't really matter, no closure and why the fuck did Joker leave and magically with my crew on board that I had brought with me to the final battle.

It wasn't till a little while later that how bad the ending was really sunk in.

zsswimmer

:brofist:

I think it is that bad. All the endings are basically the same, your decisions didn't really matter, no closure and why the fuck did Joker leave and magically with my crew on board that I had brought with me to the final battle.

It wasn't till a little while later that how bad the ending was really sunk in.

Yeah it's pretty shitty. I just think the reaction over in the gaming forum was pretty funny. OT2 for just an ending. I suppose it's justified considering ME is a great franchise. I wonder where they go from there.. or is this the end of the trilogy?

Revenant

:brofist:

Yeah it's pretty shitty. I just think the reaction over in the gaming forum was pretty funny. OT2 for just an ending. I suppose it's justified considering ME is a great franchise. I wonder where they go from there.. or is this the end of the trilogy?

I bet they'll start a new trilogy.. as an innovative FPS!

seriously though, ending wasn't great, but it couldn't kill the 30 hours of pure fun i had.

Red_Man

Lag was too much for me in my last game, I would get the puck and it would lag for a second or two and it would be gone, so I just dipped. I definitely need to dump it more going into the zone, I just need to remind myself about it. I don't understand why I was getting knocked down so easily tonight, my guy is pretty big and has stats that should prevent that from happening so often but w/e.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry on the last goal. A guy broke through and was coming at the net and there was guy behind me as well. Not much I could do.

Milly79

No, a lot of Preds fans were posting flight times and arrivals, so I was like fuck it. I expected more people to be there, but it ended up being 2, some guy he was meeting and a news crew. Needless to say, I posted a picture on Twitter/Facebook and it blew up.

Marvie_3

Banned
No, a lot of Preds fans were posting flight times and arrivals, so I was like fuck it. I expected more people to be there, but it ended up being 2, some guy he was meeting and a news crew. Needless to say, I posted a picture on Twitter/Facebook and it blew up.

So you have nothing better to do than sit at the airport all day?

Red_Man

I opened 3 more ports as per Xbox.com so hopefully that helps with the lag. I'm moving down from 6 people to 4 in may so my Internet shouldn't have any problems during the summer.

Marvie_3

Banned
We had flat out shit luck in some of those games. CPU goalies had our number.

I wasn't going to spend more than 3 seconds making this for you Rev:
VLVbf.png

Top Bottom