• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix’s ‘Arcane’ Season 2 to Premiere in Fall 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
ARCANE_S1_00030-e1699305773665.jpg

Season 2 of Netflix’s League of Legends series “Arcane” will arrive on the streamer in November 2024, .

The animated show, created by Christian Linke and Alex Yee and based on the Riot Games sensation, was renewed by Netflix in November 2021.

Hailee Steinfeld and Ella Purnell will reprise their roles as sisters Vi and Jinx, who are caught on opposing sides of a conflict in the utopian city of Piltover and its poor underbelly, Zaun. Katie Leung is also set to return as Caitlyn Kiramman.

Last edited:
Best animated drama series I have ever seen. The show seems like it is in good hands too. Awesome to see S2 wasn't rushed out just to hit a deadline

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
This stuff isn't normally my jam but I watched Edgerunners just cause I liked Cyerpunk 2077, and that was fuckin incredible.

Everything I've heard about this is that its even better, guess I'll have to check out the first season and then this! Even though I dont know dick about LoL.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Everything I've heard about this is that its even better, guess I'll have to check out the first season and then this! Even though I dont know dick about LoL.

I don't know the first thing about LoL apart from its reputation for having a toxic community, and I still loved the heck out of Arcane.

Mortisfacio

This stuff isn't normally my jam but I watched Edgerunners just cause I liked Cyerpunk 2077, and that was fuckin incredible.

Same. I don't really follow animated shows, just never really been my thing. Tried Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Attack on Titan, Inuyasha and a few others, but just sort of watched to watch. Arcane and CyberPunk: Edgerunners really interested me, though. Makes me want to go back and give some of those others a try. Some shows over the years I've tried watching, but while burned out on work and I'm just not in the right state of mind for it. Go back and enjoy it. Maybe those will be the same? Maybe not.

Gaelyon

Gold Member
It's the best animated series I've seen in my life and I'm fifty. Also never played LoL

Last edited:
Top Bottom