• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abriael

Banned
The words in that OP and in that site are very different words.. They're not even pronounced the same. How does someone go from one to the other.
The words in the OP do mean an unannounced title. The ones on the site specifically refer to new info for Bloodborne.

They don't. Nowhere in the original wording it states "new title." It says "title," which is at best vague. Probably someone at Sony saw this thread and realized that people were misinterpreting it.

Indicative is that that schedule has been up for several days, and no one between japanese sites or blogs posted anything about a new title.

When people like Jin, Gamestalk or Hachima don't notice something in their own territory for several days, it most probably means that there's nothing to notice.

zeromcd73

That's not a mere one word mistake. It clearly said first ever showing of a brand new title before it was edited, so maybe it was meant to be a surprise?

Anko

They don't. Nowhere in the original wording it states "new title." It says "title," which is at best vague. Probably someone at Sony saw this thread and realized that people were misinterpreting it.

Indicative is that that schedule has been up for several days, and no one between japanese sites or blogs posted anything about a new title.

When people like Jin, Gamestalk or Hachima don't notice something in their own territory for several days, it most probably means that there's nothing to notice.

That is a very weird way to interpret that sentence. Either that or the sentence in question is really badly phrased.

Here's one:
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7858051.html

It refers to multiple sources but quotes the stage description too.

Just google 初公開のタイトル情報

Of course it is TLG.
tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif~c200

BadWolf

From the Famitsu interview with the SCEJA President, he says they have something ready that has not been shown yet that will push people to buy a PS4 this holiday season.

http://s.famitsu.com/news/201409/18061633.html

I want to keep my expectations low .... but can't control the hype rising.

And they absolutely need something for Japan this holiday season as it feels like they have very little to nothing for that period for the PS4.

Ratrat

There has never been a typo. Just a mistranslation on the OP's part. That listing has been like that since it has been published days ago.
No, I definitely saw it match the op when I checked on the first page. They changed it.

That is a very weird way to interpret that sentence. Either that or the sentence in question is really badly phrased.

Here's one:
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7858051.html

It refers to multiple sources but quotes the stage description too.

Just google 初公開のタイトル情報
Even Japan is confused.

Ratrat

Still no consensus on the translation?
r we getting ffviir this sunday or what?
It seems like we can expect announcements any way so I don't know why this is important? They changed the sentence on the site so at least the op is now wrong.

Anko

Still no consensus on the translation?
r we getting ffviir this sunday or what?

Original said new title. Edited one says new info for bloodborne. From what I can see, that's the consensus on that sentence from the 500 over comments on the Japanese site I linked to too.

Question is whether it was them changing their mind, someone mishearing something (no title in the first place) or someone accidentally leaking something.

jiggle

FFVII REMAKE!
PRAISE VERENDUS!
phone-five.gif

Original said new title. Edited one says new info for bloodborne. From what I can see, that's the consensus on that sentence from the 500 over comments on the Japanese site I linked to too.

Question is whether it was them changing their mind, someone mishearing something (no title in the first place) or someone accidentally leaking something.

It seems like we can expect announcements any way so I don't know why this is important? They changed the sentence on the site so at least the op is now wrong.

It's happening!

LtOrange

I really want to see the new IP from Guerrilla Games. It has the possibility of being similar to Monster Hunter and would make sense for a TGS reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom