• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New City Shrouded in Shadow details and screenshots

Mods, feel free to change this title if you want to hype things more like in the last thread.

Gematsu has it all!

Bandai Namco and Granzella have released new information and screenshots of City Shrouded in Shadow, detailing the game’s latest confirmed giant shadow scenario starring Patlabor‘s Special Vehicles Section 2 Labor “Ingram” Unit 1.

On mobile so you'll have to check the link.

I forgot about both this and Disaster Report 4. This thread prompted me to look up recent info on the latter and there was some new info released a couple weeks ago.

AudioEppa

Nothing much more to say other then it looks super cool and I hope it comes to NA fully localized, if that means what I think it means. Somebody get Johnny Young on the phone!

I wonder if because disaster report outfits are being used as a bonus. Will Bandai publish those games in NA on PSN as PS2-PS4 games. I would love to replay theme without needing to get out a old system. Plus getting trophies would be awesome af.

PSqueak

Banned
Do we have a full list of every franchise in this?

So far it's:

-Godzilla
-Ultraman
-Evangelion
-PatLabor

Anything else we know?

Hope it comes to the west.

Ridley327

Do we have a full list of every franchise in this?

So far it's:

-Godzilla
-Ultraman
-Evangelion
-PatLabor

Anything else we know?

Hope it comes to the west.

Gamera is present as well, and the most recent trailer does appear to be hinting at his longtime nemesis Gyaos.

Nothing much more to say other then it looks super cool and I hope it comes to NA fully localized, if that means what I think it means. Somebody get Johnny Young on the phone!

I wonder if because disaster report outfits are being used as a bonus. Will Bandai publish those games in NA on PSN as PS2-PS4 games. I would love to replay theme without needing to get out a old system. Plus getting trophies would be awesome af.
They have a new game out "soon" I think.

Top Bottom