• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

DedValve

Banned
Is it possible for me to get this with no white background (so it works in both light/dark themes)?

Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not sure if I need a bigger image but I can always find it. Its for Dorothys new album which fucking kicks too much ass.

avatars-000112597830-r51f0q-t500x500.jpg

Is it possible for me to get this with no white background (so it works in both light/dark themes)?

Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not sure if I need a bigger image but I can always find it. Its for Dorothys new album which fucking kicks too much ass.

avatars-000112597830-r51f0q-t500x500.jpg

Here ya go!

YU5nL9Z.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Could someone make transparent Genji/Hanzo avatars out of this picture?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Here's how big I could get them without cropping off either of the characters arms off. If you want them bigger I could drop the sides of their arms off if you'd like.

kYG3Mfn.png

qUWk8D4.png
Thanks! Could I see what they look like with their arms amputated? lol. Sorry to ask for even more than you've already done, these look great. Not sure which one to even use

Thanks! Could I see what they look like with their arms amputated? lol. Sorry to ask for even more than you've already done, these look great. Not sure which one to even use

No problem, the more practice I get the better. You can see more detail in these versions, sacrifice being the sides of the picture going missing. Here ya go!

gsIdDBR.png

sisMygK.png

SolVanderlyn

No problem, the more practice I get the better. You can see more detail in these versions, sacrifice being the sides of the picture going missing. Here ya go!

gsIdDBR.png

sisMygK.png
Thanks again!

Zackat

can someone make this with no background please, if it looks cool. If not just leave it. I trust your judgement.

sJ3RrLT.jpg

Coreda

Just removed Minus.com from the image hosts list in the OP since apparently since mid-late last year GAF was blacklisted by the owner after being banned. Was unaware of this change until now.

Tizoc

I'd like an avatar of this image please, but without the blue circle, so it'd just be the inner contents of the image as an avatar
eSlzaPt.png

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom