• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Last Guardian listing on Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoduanER2

giphy.gif

That seems to be the same ol listing.

How fucked would that be if it still shipped on PS3 and we had to wait for a "remastered" Ps4 edition.

Brilliant move. Bring it out on PS3 this year then slap people with a PS4 remaster next year. The hardcore fans would double dip instantly.

That's a sea of cash right there.

they had this up on walmart for the longest http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Last-Guardian-PS3-PlayStation-3/15529517

The Last Guardian, a Sony console exclusive, is a pre-release general action game to be released in Q4 of 2014.
Scheduled for release TBA 2012.
Exclusively available on the PlayStation 3.
From the critically acclaimed developers of Shadow of the Colossus and Bleach: Soul Resurreccion.
Genre: Action, Sub-Genre: General Action.
ESRB Rating: RATING PENDING

Petrae

It's impressive to see the rollercoaster of emotion for a game that may or may not come out eventually. It's like the Chicago Cubs of video games.

"This is it! This is the year!"
"No. No it's not. WHY DO YOU HURT ME SO?"

Gurish

It's listed as PS3, i don't think they really know, maybe just assuming considering Sony keep insisting that the game do exist, really don't think it means anything.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
This game was original a PS3 game and was probably close to completion. IMO Sony then decided to delay it longer in order to make a TLGR version for the PS4. I expect TLG to release on both systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom