• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Manhunt 2 info

Ryuuga

Banned
TxdoHawk said:
I'd imagine Rockstar will narrowly avoid the AO rating with conveniently-placed objects in the brothel. That's what I'd assume, at least.
That or having everyone in the brothel making the beast with two backs fully-clothed. o_O

I'll have to check the IGN wii board to see the general thought on this one as the IGN Gamecube board was morally outraged by the first Manhunt (i.e. it wasn't on Gamecube).

vasuba

Banned
krypt0nian said:
I'll have to check the IGN wii board to see the general thought on this one as the IGN Gamecube board was morally outraged by the first Manhunt (i.e. it wasn't on Gamecube).

general concensus will probably be like many and be like omg wtf game should never be made etc.

It definetly is unique in what its aims are. like I said earlier kinda funny such a violent and appalling game to so many will be a Wii Next gen system exclusive lol

Link

The Autumn Wind
krypt0nian said:
Oh, I still think it's completely morally reprehensible, and I'd never consider buying it, but it's like wanting to slow down to check out a really bad car wreck.

vasuba

Banned
LM4sure said:
Is the Wii version going to be a port of the PS2 version?

They havent really said how it works. the only info we really have is lots of fun ways to kill people with the wiimote and better graphics then the PS2 one.

Top Bottom