• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Mario Kart 7 screens, trailer, and Iwata asks

Javier

I just noticed this on mariokart7.com:

Worldwide online* Communities, appearing for the first time in Mario Kart 7, bring players together like never before. Join a Community to play whenever you like with groups without having to add them to your friend list - or create your own Community and and have racers play by your rules.

Right from the get-go, you'll be able to join Nintendo-created Communities with their own unique rules- such as speed class or items available. Communities come in all sizes—from two players up to 100,000, and every Community has a leaderboard, giving the best players bragging rights.
Didn't know Nintendo was going to make their own communities. And this seems to confirm you can actually "explore" the various communities in-game and be able to join even without the need of the code.

This game is getting better by the minute.

rpmurphy

Didn't know Nintendo was going to make their own communities. And this seems to confirm you can actually "explore" the various communities in-game and be able to join even without the need of the code.

Yeah, it has been known for a while that Nintendo is going to create communities as well. Nice to see that the community size limits are very generous.

hatchx

Banned

Even at 100k, I bet it will still be hard to join some community's.

Goddamn the last two Mario Kart's sold like 25 million copies.

I hope there is an awesome gaf community
where I can rape all of you with my skills.

Even at 100k, I bet it will still be hard to join some community's.

Goddamn the last two Mario Kart's sold like 25 million copies.

I hope there is an awesome gaf community
where I can rape all of you with my skills.

Just over 21 million for MKDS and 29.73 million for MKWii.

Yeah, communities might be tricky to get into.

Top Bottom