• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

Penguin

Hmm the press release doesn't mention that mobile won't be discussed. I felt like the last one said no mobile or NX.

I reckon the NX reveal date will be at the end of the 3DS Direct. Captive portable-focused audience that would be primary market for this supposed portable-hybrid.

Edit: No.

Oregano

Likely localisations:

Monster Hunter Stories
Dragonball Fusion
Culdcept
Etrian Odyssey V

That's about it though off the top of my head. Wonder what else there could be?

Directs always come out of nowhere.

That said I'M STILL WAITING FOR RHYTHM PARADISE MEGAMIX, NINTENDO!!!
And Picross 3D 2, that'd be sweet too. And maybe even Picross e7.

I was surprised that Nintendo is still restricting the direct to 3DS only. I am excited for the news, but still feel a bit disappointed for no NX news. Anyway, looking forward to it. :)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Starting to get the feeling here that NX won't be revealed until October.

I'd love to think that we'll get the NX reveal date as part of this, but definitely not getting my hopes up for that.

I don't know, I would agree if it were happening, like, in the middle of the month. But it's right at the start of September, there are still so many days left in the month.

Also, honestly, you could even see it as Nintendo trying to unleash all the 3DS major news left in one occasion, before they start talking about the NX. Think about it as a pre-E3 Direct (it already happened in the past).

AGoodODST

Lmao. Where is that Kyle Bosmon Nintendo elephant gif when you need it.

I sort of expect/hope them to announce the reveal at the end.

I really hope we get a new Sun and Moon trailer. It's probably too early but this would be a good platform for starter middle stage reveals.

-shadow-

Lmao. Where is that Kyle Bosmon Nintendo elephant gif when you need it.

I sort of expect/hope them to announce the reveal at the end.

Here you go!

nintendovqcya.gif

Fireblend

Banned
Wow, the desperation for NX news is real. I didn't think people were this anxious about it - have some patience guys.

Crossing my fingers for Puyo Chronicles, Picross 3D and Monster Hunter Stories. Too much to ask?

Top Bottom