• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS3 Model pics leaked

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hoping for some old-slim fire-sales to make room for this ugly POS.

The slim looks freaking amazing compared to this, and that's ugly as sin.

sideImage_history.jpg

I know it's bad, but they look like they just literally turned to the Foreman grill for inspiration like all the old jokes said. I mean...why the grate? Unless its some weird cooling system, I can't imagine Sony designing a product like that. I'm lost here.

Poyunch

Obviously they're bringing back the grill functionality of the OG PS3. The ridges are there so the fats have somewhere to go.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
What is with console redesigns looking fucking terrible? As in, worse than the already quite bad original designs. Or the Wii, which was a redesign that wasn't a redesign at all.

Anyway, this is the most grill-like yet. It has to be a joke on Sony's part.

Eww, did they leave the case design to the intern or something? I hope to god my slim never dies, there is no way I'm going to replace it with that monstrosity.

Whoever made that mock up the other day, theirs was better.

Still, I thought the current Slim looked awful in the leaked pics but I like the real deal, so maybe I will here. Bring on Gamescom I suppose.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
A top loader? It looks like there's an eject button where the disc slot was, and then the discs get loaded like a pstwo.

Jomjom

Banned
Once again Sony is way too late. This 16gb model should have come out long ago to compete with MS's Arcade version of the Xbox. To have this come out when the next generation is basically upon us is baffling.

Top Bottom