• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Red Dead Map Leaked?

As I have stated no fucks are given that you think it's fake I don't care if you think it's fake go ahead but please when it's announced you won't be anywhere to be seen after shit talking me. Idiot
If you call people idiots off what may or may not be a hoax you won't be around either friend.
Just announce something R*!

The ups and downs of this thread is giving me the Benz

Reupload of map in case people didn't see before it got taken down:

zTm07Cw.jpg

Must be fake it looks like Homer Simpson

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I know that but I am trying my best to get the thread closed and hopefully that will be that people will think it's fake and it goes away.

Dude, that information is already OUT, closing this thread won't change a thing.

Mideon

I have messaged a Mod so hopefully this will get sorted.

Sorry for sounding aggressive but I made a mistake and some people are personally attacking me and there will not be a reverse thread when its announcing saying oh you know what sorry for attacking you dude.

I am just trying to defend myself.

Ok guys I made a mistake by posting it but stop with the bulshit comments I'm being genuine I just want the thread closed I'm not here to make you believe it's real I don't care if you do or not. I just want thread closed I made a mistake.
dude, it's too late.
It's been reposted on Reddit and other sites I'm sure

I'm literally one foot into the bunker, is it happening or not!?! SOMEONE INFORM ME AS TO THE VIABILITY OF THE HAPPENING

OP is not verified (says he didn't know about that shit, but c'mon bruh you frequented this place since 2006)
Doesn't name source
Asked us to take it down and hopes it'll be forgotten
Has an area of another game, Mafia, in it

There's a low percentage of it being real, even if the low grade acting he's doing is applied.

Sorry for sounding aggressive but I made a mistake and some people are personally attacking me and there will not be a reverse thread when its announcing saying oh you know what sorry for attacking you dude.

You are right, I probably won't say sorry. Get verified otherwise I have no reason to believe a random person. Your fault.

Foffy

Banned

..I don't think mods close legit leaks. If you're still banking on this being legit, you will only have a mod perhaps edit the title with the words "EVERYONE LOOK HERE, IT'S REAL" or something. :p

The genie is out of the bottle, bro. You better hope this is a hoax if you're this bothered by it.

FelipeMGM

Yeah OP, if you wanted this thread to be closed really that bad you just should said its fake.

You would prob got Juniored or something but the thread wouldnt be this mess. If its real, the thread stays and we discuss on it

Coffinhal

OP is not verified (says he didn't know about that shit, but c'mon bruh you frequented this place since 2006)
Doesn't name source
Asked us to take it down and hopes it'll be forgotten
Has an area of another game, Mafia, in it

There's a low percentage of it being real, even if the low grade acting he's doing is applied.

Of course he won't name his source if he wants to protect it. That would be stupid and that's why all investigation journalists try to protect them and why people don't ask "name your source" like gaf does all the time.

Only problem here is that we don't know who he is and if he can have a reliable source + weird attitude.

UrbanRats

As I have stated no fucks are given that you think it's fake I don't care if you think it's fake go ahead but please when it's announced you won't be anywhere to be seen after shit talking me. Idiot
I mean you offer zero proof about anything, coming off of a very successful NX hoax, that was bound to spawn a few clones, and you think someone is an idiot for not taking your word for it? OK then.

Ok its fake :-(

I think it's too late to try that.

Of course he won't name his source if he wants to protect it. That would be stupid and that's why all investigation journalists try to protect them and why people don't ask "name your source" like gaf does all the time.

Only problem here is that we don't know who he is and if he can have a reliable source + weird attitude.

You are right about that. But until I see someone vetting this, either from other well known leakers or otherwise, I don't believe it. Anyone can make fake shit.

jesu

So now you're doubling down on this being real?

Soon gaming websites will pick up on it then someone will make a new thread on here about that.

gaf>internet>gaf

Mideon

I mean you offer zero proof about anything, coming off of a very successful NX hoax, that was bound to spawn a few clones, and you think someone is an idiot for not taking your word for it? OK then.

I am saying i will get no sorry thread when all this is said and done, you guys just love to be hateful and attack genuine people.

Coffinhal

dude, it's too late.
It's been reposted on Reddit and other sites I'm sure

Good point here about the rivers taking up way too much place, there is water between each district like between US and Mexico in RDR, so it doesn't really work in an R* open world where you need to travel fast and easily without struggling to find a bridge.

Also strange that the Marston's Ranch at Beecher's Hope is in the water, but still on the map.

UrbanRats

I am saying i will get no sorry thread when all this is said and done, you guys just love to be hateful and attack genuine people.
Asking for some verification is not attacking.
Gaf becoming a place where people can just spam fake leaks, would be a shit hole.

Also, if it's real people will probably back quote you, happens all the time.

Mendrox

This is a thread in the making.

--> Leaks map
--> Gets cold feet
--> "It's a fake guys trust me!!"
--> Everybody now knows it is not fake (Or is it?)
--> Reposted everywhere (even on GameFAQS already)

Nice. But also nice seeing the sequel alive.

Foffy

Banned
Remember, this is the same site that doubted MK vs. DC, and when that guy proved to be legit this place ate crow in mid flight.

If it's legit OP, nobody is going to bury you. But if it's fake, you better get the shovel yoself.

10\10 best insult so far

Look, if you get verified and it turns out to be real, awesome. But I don't know why you expect anyone to listen to a random person who just throws up a random picture.

This is a slight step above "my dad works at rockstar" level stuff, bruh.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
I find it amusing how people still don't realise that the moment you post something online you can never take it back.

#TheDarknessAndTheBenz

Good point here about the rivers taking up way too much place, there is water between each district like between US and Mexico in RDR, so it doesn't really work in an R* open world where you need to travel fast and easily without struggling to find a bridge.

Also strange that the Marston's Ranch at Beecher's Hope is in the water, but still on the map.
they could always just do it the same as RDR. Most of the purple lines aren't rivers anyway, there's only 2 main rivers dividing up the new part.

Cardon

If you presented things a bit different initially people wouldn't be a justifiably skeptical as they are right now. We've already gotten a load of bunk NX rumors and even some garbage Red Dead sequel ones as well so saying "hey, here's a map from the game" without any back up is leaving folks doubting its immediate legitimacy. It's not personal dude.

TimFL

Are you 12 or what. Who gives a Benzie whether people on GAF "attack you" or not. It's the internet, who cares what others think.

The damage is done already (if it's legit and you goofed NDA/someone got in trouble cause of you), get over it.
Map looks fake though.

You were the one who opened this can of worms without any way of backing it up, it's on you. Can't expect gamers to be equally hyped about pitying your fuck up as they will RDR2.

Top Bottom