• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Shadow Warrior game?

scitek

I'm just happy to be getting a new game from Flying Wild Hog, to be honest. It's great it seems to be something they'd be cut out for.

"Who wants some Wang"

*cuts guy in half* "oooh, split personality!"

Love me some Shadow Warrior. I'm not sure how they're going to/if they change it with the dodgy 'chinese' accents in the original but great game to be sure. If I remember correctly Lo Wang has a brother in one of the expansions called Hung Lo as well.

I'd just hire actual Asian voice actors.

Drazgul

Needs to have the same humor, and no fucking carrying only 2 weapons around. Lo Wang needs a whole arsenal.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Ah the memories of all the 56k dial up matches I had playing the first one. A new one could be fun I guess.. but I'm not expecting much and I know it won't have nearly the same impact the original had with me.

I'm confused.

Isn't Shadow Warriors just Ninja Gaiden with a different name?

Why did the same game get different names to begin with?

So they're using the name to make their version of Ninja Gaiden?

yukonrye

Sounds awesome but I'm a bit skeptical. The best part about Shadow Warrior was Lo Wang. I can't really see that character going over well today.

I'd like an updated Redneck Rampage too. Making fun of rednecks is still acceptable.

Munin

I want a remake of Strife while we're at it, that game was ahead of its time and an obvious predecessor to Deus Ex.

ArjanN

Sounds awesome but I'm a bit skeptical. The best part about Shadow Warrior was Lo Wang. I can't really see that character going over well today.

I'd like an updated Redneck Rampage too. Making fun of rednecks is still acceptable.

As long as it's tongue in cheek enough it can work.

derFeef

Oh man.

dead-yakuza-with-logo-1900-1080.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well they said the old one will be on steam soon and duke nukem is getting multiplayer in july so i wouldnt be surprised if they are making new games

Top Bottom