• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trailer for Lies of P released

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
lies-of-p23fqn.jpg

Mr Hyde

I loved the demo, but I don't think I've got the time for this unfortunately, not with Lords of the Fallen and Star Ocean releasing so close. I'll probably pick it up early next year, because I most definitely want to play it. The game is legit.

Last edited:

gothmog

Gold Member
I'm in the same boat. This is unfortunately going to be on the backlog pile for a bit. A shame because the demo was fun enough.

zeldaring

Banned
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

The protagonist is a super model compared to the typical action protagonist. Given the time period the game is set in, the protagonist is styling.
I mean I can't even tell if it's a male or female. I prefer if it's a male to look like a male and not the new link approach.

You want an android modeled after an adolescent to have well defined secondary sexual characteristics? Why?

Hell, if they were going to be even more authentic to the source material, you would be playing a little kid. But then again, would you want to kill a little kid hundreds of times?

I am pretty sure there was rumble feedback on every hit, the hard hits staggered, and consecutive hits stunned enemies while making them shudder backward. Graphics are better than any game FromSoftware has put out with the exception of Sekiro. What do female NPCs have to do with fuck all?

Last edited:

poodaddy

I wish I was interested in this, but the main character is just not my bag, and the release timing couldn't be worse. I hope it's good for those interested though.

Top Bottom