• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New unnannounced game from Re-Logic (Terraria), Targeting Mid-2012

Did they get in any trouble for having that dragon thing from The Never Ending Story?

:p

Probably not because it's more based on Spirited Away:

haku.jpg

ZoddGutts

Terraria felt way too close for Minecraft for my liking, felt like a cheap knock-off.

This sounds interesting though.

Wut? It doesn't even play like Minecraft. Terraria is more action adv elements than actually building stuff. Plus Minecraft is boring as hell. Did you actually play Terraria?

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Some recent tweets from Tiyuri also confirms that this is definitely a PC game, not a console game (the L/R icons in the GUI represent the mouse buttons, not shoulder buttons on a gamepad).

Retro

From Twitter, earlier today (~6-7 hours ago);

@mrsebi
@Tiyuri So, how varied will the construction system in this game be? Like Terraria, or will there be more un-alterable terrain?

@Tiyuri
@mrsebi Details coming today :)

@Lahar31
@Tiyuri Hooray! Another way to waste away my spare time! Will it feature any Terraria-related characters/items? That would be quite good.

@Tiyuri
@Lahar31 No, it's not related at all I'm afraid

There was also some Concept Art posted earlier this week;
zPpit.png

Sarcasm

Minecraft and Terraria are the same? What? No.

Minecraft, even if boring, is basically just a building game.

Terraria, is mainly adventure and items and killing.

If you want to talk about hype and buying, I'd say Minecraft is the biggest culprit.

Top Bottom