• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Will Arnett Comedy Series "Flaked" Ordered at Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moozo

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/will-arnett-guru-comedy-series-764681

Will Arnett has found his next act.

The Arrested Development star is back at Netflix, where he'll star in his own creation, Flaked. Set in the insular world of Venice, Calif., it's the serio-comic story of a self-appointed "guru," Chip, who falls for the object of his best friend's fascination. Soon the tangled web of half-truths and semi-bullshit that underpins his all-important image and sobriety begins to unravel. The streaming service has ordered eight episodes of the original comedy, which will bow exclusively across all Netflix territories in 2016.

GOB is on board.

Good. If he's going to work anywhere, I'd like it to be Netflix, since I imagine that would make AD Season 5 scheduling easier.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am already looking forward to it. Hope it doesn't mean BoJack is done though, want more of that!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Bojack was surprisingly funny, once you get past the useless premise of the guy being a horse. Hope that sticks around for a bit more.

But since Netflix has a love affair with former Arrested Development actors, couldn't they pick up Better Off Ted for a final, third season?

riotous

Banned
Love Arnett

Let's Go To Prison is an underrated comedy. Michael Shannon is also great in that (as well as Chi Mcbride, and Dax does a decent job narrating and supporting Arnett.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom