• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"New Year. New Me!" - 2016 New Years Resolutions Thread

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I look around (for like 10 seconds) and didnt see any New Years Resolution thread, so I guess I will make one. (If there was one that got removed I apologies for being lazy)

My New Years Resolution for this year is to do more gaming videos on my youtube channel. I did finally manage to get my Mortal Kombat X and Batman Arkham Knight gameplay videos up on the channel, but I wanted to do some more.

I have a few Battlefront videos and about 3 hours of the Mad Max game walkthrough that never made it to the channel. I want to be able to do more video game content on my youtube channel in 2016.

What about you guys, What are you wanting to do in 2016? I dont care if its the cliche gym routine, tell us what you want to accomplish this next year!

graphics-happy-new-year-347832.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Eh.... I always set up goals for myself but I rarely follow through with them.

I haven't been working out for a month now due to Fallout 4 and I need to get back on that grind.

Just in general, get back on my hustle. Shit needs to start popping for me now. I can't sit back and wait for magic to happen.

Top Bottom