• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-gen Racing Graphics Face-off | (Next-gen means current-gen)

sigrad

That comparison pic you take of GTS showing lod differences, what's it's origin? Are they the same mode, are they both on PRO, lighting and resolution looks a bit different.....Is this regular PS4 vs PRO? How about providing some info with this comparison? Funny enough it's also a JPG with lots of compression......Also interesting that the majority of your GTS pics are JPG's maybe minus 2, you pretty much scavenged for the worse pics you could get of GT with the most compression, yet all of your Forza pics are high quality PNGS, most are photomode shots with non-ingame racing cameras and angles...with the focus on one car....Miraculously, all your GT shots are in-game angles and shots showing gameplay....And people said I should respond to your post......neng neng neng!
You do the same fucking thing dude. Don't call someone else out on something when you do the exact same shit.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Sticker are readable to in GTS, although i can't zoom more. That was the best i could doo. You have option in FM7 to open a hood and take a look at the engine, in GTS don't. Doesn't mean if you can opet a hood in FM7 and take a look at engine, it has more details. It's dumb logic. Yes, GTS has more details. Just car body alone has OBVIOUS more polygons in GTS than in FM7. When you look at F40 engine bay from the top, GTS clearly has more polys than in FM7. You tried. If F40 is more detailed in GTS, just imagine what ENZO is. I can't open a hood in Enzo like you did here. There is no such an option in GTS. You didn't showed Enzo from outside. Like you said :

"they both have glass backpanels so you can peep true in GTS just like you asked"
40287555364_1b8047e319_o.png

27125968168_b98d487bba_o.png

40287555004_3a8564e261_o.png

27125967298_8fc9bebab5_o.png

40287554724_2b876a908e_o.png

All these parts are rendered in this quality
27125965948_216983ca7f_o.png

27125966768_e6bed6f18f_o.png

27125966278_61560422b7_o.png

40287554234_751b115e04_o.png

now its your turn
This is how it looks in gameplay
27125965318_4b3c7919cc_o.png

27125964938_ddd2dd9046_o.png

27125958788_b7a58e560a_o.png

27125960898_a7a116bb9a_o.png

You see everything is there no lod swap nothing.

thelastword

Banned
Show me where I said DF was the end all be all......You think it was soley DF which proved that GTS was superior to Forza in cars, details, environments, lighting, replays etc...That conversation started long before Dark10x did his video in this thread...Hell, he was probably reading this thread and saw lots of the comparisons already made.....I'm no champion of DF, but it is an outlet that Xfans have loved and defended for a good minute, It is also clear that Leadbetter is a huge MS fan and he has affiliations with them and that has manifested to the XBONEX tech reveal and a few other bits. I therefore don't take their personal opinions as gospel, but I can certainly use their framecounter data, their pic comparison tools, what's clearly evident in their videos in 4k as hard data....It makes no sense for X fans to declare how great DF has been all this time and now meander around the fact that GTS was touted up in a DF video.....Hell, John was even coy declaring GTS's superiority as if he didn't want to offend ravaging X-fans and he also compared a game built on a 1.84TF console and uprezzed on PRO against a game with a PC version at ultra settings...If that's not odds against GT, yet GT comes out on top, I don't know what is......A game where all it's rendering workload is more expensive than Forza 7, no matter how much of a fan of X you are, it's undeniable...So it was undeniable to DF, but not so to others it would seem...Anyways the proof is in the pudding...

Last edited:
Show me where I said DF was the end all be all......You think it was soley DF which proved that GTS was superior to Forza in cars, details, environments, lighting, replays etc...That conversation started long before Dark10x did his video in this thread...Hell, he was probably reading this thread and saw lots of the comparisons already made.....I'm no champion of DF, but it is an outlet that Xfans have loved and defended for a good minute, It is also clear that Leadbetter is a huge MS fan and he has affiliations with them and that has manifested to the XBONEX tech reveal and a few other bits. I therefore don't take their personal opinions as gospel, but I can certainly use their framecounter data, their pic comparison tools, what's clearly evident in their videos in 4k as hard data....It makes no sense for X fans to declare how great DF has been all this time and now meander around the fact that GTS was touted up in a DF video.....Hell, John was even coy declaring GTS's superiority as if he didn't want to offend ravaging X-fans and he also compared a game built on a 1.84TF console and uprezzed on PRO against a game with a PC version at ultra settings...If that's not odds against GT, yet GT comes out on top, I don't know what is......A game where all it's rendering workload is more expensive than Forza 7, no matter how much of a fan of X you are, it's undeniable...So it was undeniable to DF, but not so to others it would seem...Anyways the proof is in the pudding...
Bullshit. He has an infamous post on this very forum, and a response to you, where he stated that he thought that gaming would be better if MS never was involved in it. That's not just pudding. That's your whole pie. Time to show your own original picture proof against the evidence above or you've been bested.

Last edited:

Monad

No need to prove because John Linemann clearly made a comparison between the two. Yes, GTS has better detailed cars during gameplay too. Surely, he didn't played Forza 7 on XboneX, but played on PC with more powerful CPU and GPU beyond what XboneX can offer and yet GTS looks better. If you don't believe it, go watch the video again. I know it's painful for someone to watch how game on weaker platform looks better than game on much stronger platform. You all just trying and trying and go in circles proving nothing. Just quit. Till Forza 8 or Horizon 4. Maybe then you can brag about how Forza finally has better car models in-game.

Many Forza players (including me) are posting ingame captures showing the actual quality of the player's car model during gameplay, meanwhile you're just repeating someone else words in order to aquire some sort of validity in your reasoning.

And no my friend, I don't give a fuck about what game looks better (in fact, I early mentioned that I vastly prefer the ilumination, shaders and rendition of the car models in their high-poly form of GT:S). As difficult as it seems to you, my life revolves around more important things than demonstrate the false supremacy of a videogame in aspects that clearly aren't.

Why just not try to prove your point with ingame GT:S captures instead of appealing John Linemann statements? Go ahead, use the Share button in your DS4 and show us the truth. ;)

GoodLordallmighty, folks still fall for thelastSalt traps and long ass walls of C-scripts...it's fn amazing this kid has the stamina do this shit back n forth 24/7.

Why just not try to prove your point with ingame GT:S captures instead of appealing John Linemann statements? Go ahead, use the Share button in your DS4 and show us the truth. ;)

Naaah, no need. You have in-game sections in comparison. You probably missed that. Cheers!

So, you are calling out posters like thelastword thelastword that are constantly saying DF is biased and paid by MS when DF prefers the X1X version of games over the PS4P, but then says they are the end-all-be-all in this instance?

Then you're included too. You don't like when DF said that GTS look better. I know from where you came from. You still have that mentality "DF is Sony biased" from that forum.

Last edited:

Monad

Naaah, no need. You have in-game sections in comparison. You probably missed that. Cheers!

Oh c'mon man, don't be such a considerate person with douchebag Forza fanboys like us, just put us in evidence as we deserve!

I know you can, or at least you say you can...

Don't disappoint us, you're everything sunday best!

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
It's not fully dynamic in Forza 7. John Linemann clearly stated in his video. Weather/TOD depends on player movement. Go play PCARS 1/2, Driveclub, GT5/6, F1, Forza Horizon and see what dynamic weather/TOD really is. Not this piece of crap in Forza 7.

From DF video comparison :

GT has better:

Car models and interiors.
Track draw distance and details.
Tree modeling.
Better lightning.
Split screen at 60fps.
Dynamic shadows (lower resolution)
Replays re way better
VR
60 fps reflections (24 hz when interior*)
20 AI cars grid ( 24 online and endurance )

Forza has:
Semi - dynamic ToD (when car moves only)
Static shadows (high resolution) for the environment, dynamic for the cars and some elements on the environment.
Higher resolution (because of PC version used)
60+fps reflections with higher resolution
Higher resolution textures and good Anisotropic Filtering.
Tons of more cars and tracks to choose
24 AI cars grid
Xbox has 60 fps split screen

thelastword

Banned
Im playing on pc maxed out 4K downsampled with 8xaa 90+fps and you say that GTS takes the win in image quality? lol
And for the track details, does GTS have detail and textures like this

26081026957_c066396d2b_o.png

You think anyone had to tell me this was in-game.......This bland looking composition right there, bad lighting, bad paint job etc......Oh no, GTS does not have this immaculate quality ;)

Yet the majority of your shots have logos like (below) with all types of angles lots of MB etc......Yeah, you're definitely proving those textures and details, when everything is just an obsfucated blur.......yes always with one car in focus, talking about lod et al.....Do you even know what lod is?

38167228462_bb5a176196_o.png

37870246514_529536e597_o.png

26810408649_92dc275392_o.png

Yet,......yet you said this...

"All my shots without a Forza logo on them are in game, and btw Forza doesn't change lod or draw distance in photomode on pc"

And yet 98% of your shots are photmode, so yes, all those shots without logos amirite ;) ...Sigh.....All your photomode shots focuses on one vehicle usually MB'ing any visible detail right away, how are you going to show lod that way, there would never be any lod swaps with one vehicle in focus, in photomode or in-game.....You should start showing more in-game screens with many cars on screen and lets see that glorious detail or no lod swaps.....but I know why the majority of your shots have Forza logos....because you don't want to show the lack of detail, the low poly vehicles, the baked lighting, the lacking of shadows in many scenes, the bad foliage, the 2d crowds etc...

So not your shots, but this is how the game looks with one car on screen in-game...

40101571615_de44c53268_o.png

26123512327_7c08d8032e_o.png

And to think how this game will look with a few cars on screen.....Yet, I don't know if that poster was trolling with his lod and self shadowing comment...I mean he has to be innit?.....I mean, look at this 4k brilliance....nothing comes close ;)

As for this pic...
40237052554_58dd288650_o.jpg

I asked for the origin of this pic...Lighting, resolution, everything looks different......This is the pic I asked about PRO vs vanillla or whether it was using different modes...

Not this one.......I looked at the youtube video
26099877527_feed4301d7_o.png

.....and lod never changed in that race, so what are you even talking about..Throughout the whole race, lod remained the same....

The image you posted of Forza its was uncompressed was it. The origin of my pictures? really. I even left the youtube title so you can clearly see thats its running on pro. And then you cry about the compression of the image wich in this case has nothing to do with because you can clearly see that its using different lod in gameplay. You don't need uncompressed image to see that. And you say that im looking for the worst GTS pictures i can get and that i post no Forza in game shots only photomode.

39186600550_08f803c484_o.png

26125254607_fbdd434824_o.png

39186601060_6a572c8e2b_o.png

First off, the photomode shot is already a low poly affair, low detail truck, angles everywhere on that engine, bad lighting, bad paint, inferior shading and occlusion......I've already shown you that lods deteriorate in this game even on PC at max...So either you're missing the point or you just dont want to accept what's crystal....FYI, I'm not the only one who's identified/spoken about lod swaps in Forza....It's not so much the lod tbh, but it's the fact that it's already much lower detailed than GT in everything and it still swaps to lower lods....

Now on my video you could clearly see the dials working from the outside view. I can post the full video without the zoom in if you want. But can you post a video from GTS where you can see the dials working from outside view?
You really don't want to go there, from outside view, Forza is missing shadows, materials are already worse so it looks even worse when not in cockpit view......All of these things have already been proven......I just spoke about that earlier in the thread too. From outside view, the materials in GT remains authentic......

Anyway, bonus vid for everyone's enjoyment.....

Last edited:

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
26081026957_c066396d2b_o.png

You think anyone had to tell me this was in-game.......This bland looking composition right there, bad lighting, bad paint job etc......Oh no, GTS does not have this immaculate quality ;)

Yet the majority of your shots have logos like (below) with all types of angles lots of MB etc......Yeah, you're definitely proving those textures and details, when everything is just an obsfucated blur.......yes always with one car in focus, talking about lod et al.....Do you even know what lod is?

38167228462_bb5a176196_o.png

37870246514_529536e597_o.png

26810408649_92dc275392_o.png

Yet,......yet you said this...

"All my shots without a Forza logo on them are in game, and btw Forza doesn't change lod or draw distance in photomode on pc"

And yet 98% of your shots are photmode, so yes, all those shots without logos amirite ;) ...Sigh.....All your photomode shots focuses on one vehicle usually MB'ing any visible detail right away, how are you going to show lod that way, there would never be any lod swaps with one vehicle in focus, in photomode or in-game.....You should start showing more in-game screens with many cars on screen and lets see that glorious detail or no lod swaps.....but I know why the majority of your shots have Forza logos....because you don't want to show the lack of detail, the low poly vehicles, the baked lighting, the lacking of shadows in many scenes, the bad foliage, the 2d crowds etc...

So not your shots, but this is how the game looks with one car on screen in-game...

And to think how this game will look with a few cars on screen.....Yet, I don't know if that poster was trolling with his lod and self shadowing comment...I mean he has to be innit?.....I mean, look at this 4k brilliance....nothing comes close ;)

As for this pic...
40237052554_58dd288650_o.jpg

I asked for the origin of this pic...Lighting, resolution, everything looks different......This is the pic I asked about PRO vs vanillla or whether it was using different modes...

Not this one.......I looked at the youtube video
26099877527_feed4301d7_o.png

.....and lod never changed in that race, so what are you even talking about..Throughout the whole race, lod remained the same....

39186600550_08f803c484_o.png

26125254607_fbdd434824_o.png

39186601060_6a572c8e2b_o.png

First off, the photomode shot is already a low poly affair, low detail truck, angles everywhere on that engine, bad lighting, bad paint, inferior shading and occlusion......I've already shown you that lods deteriorate in this game even on PC at max...So either you're missing the point or you just dont want to accept what's crystal....FYI, I'm not the only one who's identified/spoken about lod swaps in Forza....It's not so much the lod tbh, but it's the fact that it's already much lower detailed than GT in everything and it still swaps to lower lods....

You really don't want to go there, from outside view, Forza is missing shadows, materials are already worse so it looks even worse when not in cockpit view......All of these things have already been proven......I just spoke about that earlier in the thread too. From outside view, the materials in GT remains authentic......

Anyway, bonus vid for everyone's enjoyment.....

You are just a blind fanboy, i have proven all my points with in game pictures. You on the other hand didn't show shit. So i'm not gonna waste my time on you anymore.

MilkyJoe

I think they mostly cut all those corners so they could get

What a surprise that 2 Sony games come out over Xbox games from this guy.

I'm pretty sure FH3 is an open world game and DC is closed circuit. Two totally different games. No shit DC looks better. Not to mention DC had twice the development time as FH3.
I'll admit that GT looks miles better than Forza in lighting and car materials. But, Forza is a gorgeous game when playing at night or in the rain, which GT doesn't offer. Also, FM has leaps and bounds more content than GT. Also GT was in development for at least 4 years while F7 only had 2 years.
On another note, we don't need another FM until the next Xbox. And after this years FH, we don't need another one of those til the next Xbox as well.

DC looks like shit unless it's got a wall of water pouring down the screen.

You are just a blind fanboy, i have proven all my points with in game pictures. You on the other hand didn't show shit. So i'm not gonna waste my time on you anymore.

Not true, he showed us a couple of shots from a YouTube video and all that did was confirm GT Sport looks very bland with jaggies. The replay/photo mode makes it all look good though.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
So in other words you have nothing....Just what I thought.......You can always post another batch of photomode shots with motion blur up the wazoo showing all that detail and lod whydontyou ;)......Besides, there are so many great shots of in-game GT in this thread already......No need for me to even go into my Storage on PRO, there are so many vids and gifs posted too.....Either you're new to this thread or haven't followed it.....All the pics you need have been posted prior.....Eh, PNG's no doubt, none of that JPG scavenging bit that you do.

On to more interesting things.....Could somebody tell me why Forza is always this dreary, even if the sun peaks through the trees occasionaly and it's still up in the sky evidently, You really don't see the sun hitting the environment properly as in GT or hitting the cars properly, so dreary..... Is it a ploy to mask the lack of detail or to avoid persons seeing that many shadows are not rendered....???? I know in general it's baked lighting overall and that's why it looks bland, but all things coming together, the lighting and the materials look even worse with the lack of shadows too......So many shortcuts it's not funny...

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
How do you even select quality mode it won't let me change from frame rate and i have enhanced my HDMI inputs. Sony Tv btw. What a ball ache :mad:

So in other words you have nothing....Just what I thought.......You can always post another batch of photomode shots with motion blur up the wazoo showing all that detail and lod whydontyou ;)......Besides, there are so many great shots of in-game GT in this thread already......No need for me to even go into my Storage on PRO, there are so many vids and gifs posted too.....Either you're new to this thread or haven't followed it.....All the pics you need have been posted prior.....Eh, PNG's no doubt, none of that JPG scavenging bit that you do.

I'm starting to wonder if you even have a PS4 Pro with the amount of dancing around the subject you do and how much more you seem to focus on the Xbox One X instead.

thelastword

Banned
How do you even select quality mode it won't let me change from frame rate and i have enhanced my HDMI inputs. Sony Tv btw. What a ball ache :mad:
Is your TV a 4k TV? If so, you will get the 1800CB mode by default.....If your TV is 1080p or perhaps you have 1080p rez set in the OS with a 4k TV, then you will get framerate mode.....

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
Yes a Pro, when i select options prioritse frame rate is greyed out so i assume i have quality mode enabled ?
Yes, that is correct.....You also had the option of setting your HDR settings how you prefer them...There are also some neat options for sound, it boosts it nicely......Check your options..

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Yes, that is correct.....You also had the option of setting your HDR settings how you prefer them...There are also some neat options for sound, it boosts it nicely......Check your options..
It's not the best for HDR my tv so i leave it off and iv'e only got standard tv speakers.

Very bland with jaggies, but it looks better than Forza 7. What Forza 7 is then?

A native 4K game (On X and PC) with lots of content running at a rock steady 60fps. Is GT Sport ever going to get rain added to it? Curious to see how that impacts the frame rate even more on the vanilla PS4.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Very early honest impressions, i have only drove 2 tracks. First not so good I thought i was in framerate mode as i thought it was 1080p, it doesn't look 1800p to me, i didn't realise how crisp F7 is (50"tv btw), i can see shadows been drawn in constantly around the oval track and the vehicle lods change, not bad but more than F7 on XBXX. Now the good I like the little sparks coming of the cars round the oval track, reflections on the sides of the cars even tho this looks a bit over done as you can reflections from far away and its a little off putting as i have never noticed this in real life at that distance. It's good be back in the view where you just got the dials on view and im looking forward to play this, after all it is a game :)

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
It's 1800p via CB.....and lots of shadows are good because there's alot going on at that oval track......I guess you didn't see that many shadows in Forza 7, but it's realtime here ;)

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Very early honest impressions, i have only drove 2 tracks. First not so good I thought i was in framerate mode as i thought it was 1080p, it doesn't look 1800p to me, i didn't realise how crisp F7 is (50"tv btw), i can see shadows been drawn in constantly around the oval track and the vehicle lods change, not bad but more than F7 on XBXX. Now the good I like the little sparks coming of the cars round the oval track, reflections on the sides of the cars even tho this looks a bit over done as you can reflections from far away and its a little off putting as i have never noticed this in real life at that distance. It's good be back in the view where you just got the dials on view and im looking forward to play this, after all it is a game :)

Yep the pop in and Lod swaps can be very jarring coming from Forza and the reflections in hood cam are hideous.

It's excellent with a wheel though.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
It's 1800p via CB.....and lots of shadows are good because there's alot going on at that oval track...
Yes i thought that and i'll give it the benefit of doubt and i just want to say i can see it's more than 1080p now my eyes have adjusted and it looks quite sharp and i'll try out some more tracks over the next few days.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Yep the pop in and Lod swaps can be very jarring coming from Forza and the reflections in hood cam are hideous.

It's excellent with a wheel though.
I wouldn't mind a wheel but i want one that works on Xbox and Ps4 and i don't think there are any

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
The rear view mirror draw distance is a lot shorter on GTS but i think i prefer the Dualshock 4 for driving games, i can seem to adjust the brake and accelerator more accurately

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Man i don't know what the Digital Foundry guy was smoking but if i remember he said the pop in was slightly more on F7, it's way way way more pop in and lod's pop in on GTS, but man do i love the tail lights on GTS, they look shit generally in comparison on F7 but on some cars they look quite good.

Last edited:

Monad

Man i don't know what the Digital Foundry guy was smoking but if i remember he said the pop in was slightly more on F7, it's way way way more pop in and lod's pop in on GTS, but man do i love the tail lights on GTS, they look shit generally in comparison on F7 but on some cars they look quite good.

Hi Bogroll, seems like you have both consoles and both games.

As long as our beloved GT:S defensors aren't in the mood for post ingame captures, can you please take some shots of ingame car models?

You know, something like this but in GT:S (preferably with cars that appear in FM7 too):

Thanks in advance and enjoy both games!

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Hi Bogroll, seems like you have both consoles and both games.

As long as our beloved GT:S defensors aren't in the mood for post ingame captures, can you please take some shots of ingame car models?

You know, something like this but in GT:S (preferably with cars that appear in FM7 too):

Thanks in advance and enjoy both games!
I'll have a go in the next few days but whats the best way and can i capture in 4k on PS4 pro, i think i can on XbX

Monad

and then do transfer to a usb and then upload to photobucket etc ? Both consoles ?

Exactly.

You could do that on both consoles if you want, but here we're a bunch of Forza players that haven't any problems to take shots and make comparisons (the problem is these GT guys, who aren't in disposition of do the same with GT:S aside from post gifs of replays or Photo Travel bullshots).

Last edited:
All Racing games look identical now. Graphics are so real in Forza and GT that it's very hard to see the difference. You have to be graphics expert to point the difference.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Exactly.

You could do that on both consoles if you want, but here we're a bunch of Forza players that haven't any problems to take shots and make comparisons (the problem is these GT guys, who aren't in disposition of do the same with GT:S aside from post gifs of replays or Photo Travel bullshots).
Unable to save pics to my usb from xbox as it says needs to be usb 3.0 and mine are quite old so i'll have to get one.

The lighting in GTS saves this game, if Forza 7 had the lighting from Gts it would absolutely wipe the floor with GTS. I'd say car lods are very simalar when next to you or 10- 15 ft away but after that i can't understand how DF failed to mention the aggressive vehicle lod's, i'm not 100% but im sure some cars wheels change to sprites when lots of cars on screen. And how can they not mention the aliasing on your car, it's more comparable to F7 on the XBOX S ( the aliasing) the vehicle lod's (15-20ft away) are more like Forza 5, maybe worse.
I appreciate what Gts is doing technically, real shadows and reflections etc but these are my views of graphics from just driving the game, which is really what it's all about not concentrating on some 3d cameraman in the crowd miles away, and if they didn't do that maybe they would be able to have vehicles that don't have lods popping in like some 16 bit driving game.
Saying that tho, really liking the game and overall i think they both look great.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Unable to save pics to my usb from xbox as it says needs to be usb 3.0 and mine are quite old so i'll have to get one.

The lighting in GTS saves this game, if Forza 7 had the lighting from Gts it would absolutely wipe the floor with GTS. I'd say car lods are very simalar when next to you or 10- 15 ft away but after that i can't understand how DF failed to mention the aggressive vehicle lod's, i'm not 100% but im sure some cars wheels change to sprites when lots of cars on screen. And how can they not mention the aliasing on your car, it's more comparable to F7 on the XBOX S ( the aliasing) the vehicle lod's (15-20ft away) are more like Forza 5, maybe worse.
I appreciate what Gts is doing technically, real shadows and reflections etc but these are my views of graphics from just driving the game, which is really what it's all about not concentrating on some 3d cameraman in the crowd miles away, and if they didn't do that maybe they would be able to have vehicles that don't have lods popping in like some 16 bit driving game.
Saying that tho, really liking the game and overall i think they both look great.
Take a drive round Alsace in the Boxer series campaign race. It's some of the most aggressive pop in and lod swapping I've ever seen in a racer. You can literally see the curbs swapping out as you go round corners and all the scenery and shadows popping and dancing around. It's extremely off putting to me and i cant unsee it now.

NahaNago

Both the gifs and the screen shots of tsukuba look pretty amazing. I really want to see now what GT will look like on PS5. I keep thinking that the XB2's jump won't be as impressive due to the scorpio but I guess that speaks to how impressive it is.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
Both the gifs and the screen shots of tsukuba look pretty amazing. I really want to see now what GT will look like on PS5. I keep thinking that the XB2's jump won't be as impressive due to the scorpio but I guess that speaks to how impressive it is.
I think even a PS5 patched GT-Sport would look ridiculous in 2020. Everything is already dynamic, they could just up the rez and framerate to full 4k or 60fps on every element...Shadows, reflections etc at max resolution in every scenario. Of course knowing Poliphony, they would do more than that. 16xMSAA + TAA would kill all remaining jaggies clean at 4k tbh.....

But before that, hopefully PD has the weather patch ready at this year's E3. Content on this game has been steady and superb, so I hope they have weather ready to go later this year...

Last edited:
Top Bottom