• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back some pages I can see some really funny stuff in this thread over my Colts beating the Broncos. It was an emotional game for me, as I'm sure it was for many other longtime Colt fans.

People continue to not give Luck and the Colts credit for their wins. Always trying to find a way to downplay the outcome. We've beat three of the top five teams in the entire league, and yet the media(and football fans on the internet)still want to talk about how Manning lost, Brady lost, and "Is RGIII back?"...same as last year

RGIII getting all the attention and Luck has won more games and beat teams that he probably shouldn't have. That's why I love football, though. The best team doesn't always win. Makes it interesting

effzee

I thought Foles was bad but man Freeman outdid him. Worst game experience ever too.

Did hear bunch of Giants fans claim they are right back init after tonight's win.

Colasante

Patriots are signing DE Andre Carter today. Couldn't even make the Raiders out of training camp this year, but he was awesome for the Patriots in 2011, picking up 10 sacks before going on IR.

Vesmir

Banned
Been a while. Go Hawks. Lining up tickets to the @ Niners game, hope that comes through. Most of my friends (and girlfriend) are San Fran fans, so it'll be fun
laughing on the 5 hour drive after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom