• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumidor

iXLxpjMHnN0Ef.png
Sheeeeiittttt. Time to open a restaurant in Minnesota.

FINALBOSS

Banned
I stopped watching. Congrats Giants fans on your first win, but I think I feel worse for you than I did coming in.

At first I thought the team was snakebitten, but they're really bad.

Yeah we're fucking horrible, we know it. Sure it's not all Eli's fault since we drop balls like we get paid to...but I was kinda hoping for another loss. Ride that lottery wave.

I stopped watching. Congrats Giants fans on your first win, but I think I feel worse for you than I did coming in.

At first I thought the team was snakebitten, but they're really bad.
Can't feel worse having watched them and knowing exactly what they are. Still happy to get the win regardless. I've been saying it for weeks. Those that act as though we're superbly better than Jags haven't watched this team play at all.

There are massive holes that need filled at key positions and a serious turning inside out of the roster. This upcoming draft is going to be extremely important.

:lol, let's not go crazy here.

Freeman is not Sanchez-bad. His play tonight is a product of (1) not being very good (2) not having any idea what he's doing in the Vikings' offense.

1a - not being committed to getting good.

All reports indicate that Freeman, while having talent, has horrible work ethic.

Yep, I've seen all I need to see the last two weeks. AP is getting traded tomorrow. I feel bad for the fans of this team and its playcalling. And the coaching. Who thought it was a good idea to throw a guy out there that clearly doesn't know what he's doing and throws for 50 times? No way Ponder could be worse.

Here's a crazy idea-- schedule good MNF games.

ESPN got the old Sunday Night Football package, just moved to Monday. There used to be some stinkers on there back in the day too. The marquee matchups went to NBC with Sunday night. MNF is no longer what it used to be. ESPN got ripped the fuck off.

Link

The Autumn Wind
ESPN got the old Sunday Night Football package, just moved to Monday. There used to be some stinkers on there back in the day too. The marquee matchups went to NBC with Sunday night. MNF is no longer what it used to be. ESPN got ripped the fuck off.
I'd much rather watch NBC's broadcast team, so I'm not too broken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom