• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Eli. Come on. Cruz. Cruz. Cruz. Cruz. Do it!!! A bubble screen for 15 yards will suffice.
They're in run mode dude. They won't throw the ball unless its third down and necessary.

run, run pass coming up. Hell with the way Freeman is playing. Run run run is viable. Who cares if he gets the ball?

Watching this game, this performance by Freeman, I gotta wonder how horrible Tebow must be. I mean, he's got to be worse than this train wreck of a QB, right? How? How can anyone be worse than this?

Slacker

First place in my fantasy league was down 5.3 with Peterson left tonight. I'm going to laugh my not-first-place ass off if he loses by 0.3 points.

Watching this game, this performance by Freeman, I gotta wonder how horrible Tebow must be. I mean, he's got to be worse than this train wreck of a QB, right? How? How can anyone be worse than this?
Tebow can at least run. But most coaches/organizations don't want to have to reinvent their entire offense for a gimmick player, even if it means winning 8 games instead of 4.

True, but Chilly was dragged to hell by Randy Moss. This Vikings team is just bad.
Moss and getting 31-3'd at home against the Packers.

Dthomp

Tebow can at least run. But most coaches/organizations don't want to have to reinvent their entire offense for a gimmick player, even if it means winning 8 games instead of 4.

To be fair, the Vikings don't have an offensive strategy other then hand off to Peterson. Hell Tebow would just add another runner to the mix, and couldn't possibly be worse then Ponder, Cassell, or Freeman.

Dthomp

Brady's a has been.

To be fair, Freeman's a never was.

A never was?
I know a guy who could help the Vikes
thereplacements.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom