• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Yeah it's whatever. Tannehill looked alright but as usual can't seal the deal or make a comeback. Defense is a dumpster fire.

Good game, Giants-GAF. Hope you guys win the division.

He had 5 comeback scoring drives last year and we won 8 games, yeah he missed a throw it happens. I'm done evaluating anyone on this team with the terrible schemes they run.

LJ11

Watching some these secondaries, Gilmore is going to get fucking paid. If he could clean up his game a bit more, guy is top flight and nails tough. Only a handful of corners I would choose ahead of him.

Dolphins officially eliminated from the playoffs and the Patriots lock the division title.

Even when its meaningless, this team will do everything it can to rub salt in it.

Can someone explain me why Pats AFC east title depended on the Dolphins loosing?

strength of victory would have been the tie breaker if jets beat the pats in 2 weeks. since 2 of the jets wins came against miami and miami is 5-8, now it works out to where the pats have a better strength of victory or wins against teams with an overall better record combined

Top Bottom