• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Good evening..

I am going through the game film and I am seeing what I saw all season, missed opportunities, things I don't think Romo would have missed. Dak failed to see match-up advantages especially with Witten and Beasley in man situations.

On their first drive Dak had Witten split out and Beasley stacked behind him. GB was playing man-free. Beasley had a free release and was open, but Dak forces it to Dez on a post with the safety cheating to his side and it is nearly picked. Cowboys had to settle for a FG.

I get that Cowboys think their future is bright but all I can see is a wasted opportunity to use a veteran QB against weak ass defenses.
are you saying you don't?

Schefter says 49ers will offer the job to Kyle Shanahan and will be willing to wait for him.
They'll be waiting forever..

Schefter says 49ers will offer the job to Kyle Shanahan and will be willing to wait for him.

Bodes well that Schefter was the only one reporting that who didn't immediately also point out "they're not sure he'd accept"

idk what the 49ers would do if/when he didn't. Go back to Tomsula? Find another random bum?

Farooq

Banned
I'm the biggest Romo Homer on this site, Dak played good enough to win and it was our coach that wrecked us on the spike and A HORRIBLE defensive collapse on the final drive. Blitz and we go into OT.

I would always take Romo over Dak but I'm not putting any Blame on Dak.

We know the defense is shit. We know the offense needs to carry the team, if the offense cannot take advantage of mismatches and open receivers against a pretty terrible secondary, then it is on the offense, and it is on Dak. Plus in late game situations Romo saves Garrett from himself.

Good evening..

are you saying you don't?

I am more pessimistic about their future.

Why do you put your username in the post subject?
My shitty phone browser keeps auto filling fields, I forget to manually remove it.

We know the defense is shit. We know the offense needs to carry the team, if the offense cannot take advantage of mismatches and open receivers against a pretty terrible secondary, then it is on the offense, and it is on Dak. Plus in late game situations Romo saves Garrett from himself.
I'll give you that last point, Romo ain't spiking the ball.

Maranelli cost us though, if they played with pressure all game, I think it's not close. Copy that Atlanta.

cdyhybrid

@MikeGarafolo
Seahawks' Trent Kirchner, a candidate for the 49ers' GM opening, will be staying in Seattle, source said. Has withdrawn from SF search.

@RapSheet
Tom Cable may be next. Stay tuned.

I'm sorry. It's not your fault
Don't apologize to me, apologize to FMT for missing out on a great opportunity!

bionic77

Ketchup is such a trash sauce. I mean I'll eat it when I have no other option but c'mon it's like the bottom of the totem pole.
I like it with fries. Not sure if it is good with anything else by itself. And even with fries I don't mind good fries plain...

I have no idea which nuggets are the best. I eat chicken sandwiches like a man. My kids like CFA nuggets the best but often ask for McDonalds (because of the toy).

cdyhybrid

*Kyle Shanahan's phone rings*

"Hi Kyle, it's Jed. Would you like to come lay your NFL head coaching career to rest in Santa Clara?"

Seahawks assistant Tom Cable has withdrawn his name from consideration for the 49ers' head-coaching vacancy.
Via Roto

This reminds me of a few years ago with the Browns. When Banner and Lombardi were running the interviews

I will be coaching the 9ers along with Wedge. I hope FMT likes fullback dives.

RAiNWKi.jpg

Whataburger spicy ketchup says you're wrong.

Well I haven't had it so I can't judge.

Ketchup and Mayo are the greatest of all condiments. When you mix them together it's even better.

When you mix them they are legit but ketchup by itself is very mediocre.

I like it with fries. Not sure if it is good with anything else by itself. And even with fries I don't mind good fries plain...

I have no idea which nuggets are the best. I eat chicken sandwiches like a man. My kids like CFA nuggets the best but often ask for McDonalds (because of the toy).

With fries it's decent but it's like any other sauce middle America loves. It's a solid 5. But it's not up there with the big boys. It's like the Cincinnati Bengals. It's a decent team most years and every now and then they make you believe they can hang, but when playoff time come they prove that they are not ready. That's ketchup!

bionic77

Well I haven't had it so I can't judge.

When you mix them they are legit but ketchup by itself is very mediocre.

With fries it's decent but it's like any other sauce middle America loves. It's a solid 5. But it's not up there with the big boys. It's like the Cincinnati Bengals. It's a decent team most years and every now and then they make you believe they can hang, but when playoff time come they prove that they are not ready. That's ketchup!
Ketchup is lit when you are five.

But then you turn 10 and find some good ish.

Top Bottom