• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Redd

From what people in the business say he has a great track record of developing raw talent. I'm obviously not an insider and just a fan but I can kind if see what people mean by it. The problem for me has always been Seattle's window is now and we should be focus on winning now not developing an Oline for when Russell is in his fucking 40s. I totally get why they are doing what they are doing but fuck we were great the last few years and only walk away with one ring kind of sucks.

Yeah okay. Consistent playoff appeareances and a still relatively young enough team to reload. It can be worse, a lot worse. Look at the Eagles and the Bills. All those championships and zero rings.

Two first round picks?

Scot would be ecstatic if that happens and so would Stephen's ass in Dallas

Might quit NFL if that happens
No you won't..

You bang Washington for picks and Tony goes to an okay landing spot to finish out his career.. you and Farooq will be ok.. even if it's to the Racists

You free up some income (resign Claiborne?) and can build up the D so that scoring 30 points isn't a requirement and continue to solidify your team

It's a solid move..

Lol niners aren't giving up two firsts for cousins
I doubt it happens..

But if it did.. I wouldn't be shocked. Kyle like his daddy liked Kirk when the two of them were in Washington.

Give up 2 first rounds for Kirk?

I don't know...
I don't think you all should for the record..

It's a full rebuild.. you need every pick.

I would take two Niner first rounders for Kirk, but there is no way Jay and Snyder let that happen. Jay especially he's only got 2 years left on his deal he's not gonna spend that time rebuilding.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Since it's the season to drag up stories, let's have some real Fraudgers talk.

screen-shot-2016-06-07-at-10-45-41-pm.jpg

I'd disown this fuck, too.

MechDX

http://nfltraderumors.co/texans-won...c-bill-obrien-will-call-plays-moving-forward/

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans will not be hiring an offensive coordinator and HC Bill O'Brien will instead call plays for the team next year.

According to McClain, WRs coach Sean Ryan will be moved to QBs coach.
This idea was proposed yesterday by Aaron Wilson after the Texans officially parted ways with OC George Godsey.

Wilson pointed out that O'Brien didn't have an internal candidate lined up for the position and he had already been calling plays along with Godsey this season.

Just give him Rodgers and he can be McCarthy 2.0. My Chip dreams are dead... :(

Fox318

That jets cap number is part of the reason I'm pissed at Bowles.

This was a win now year and he punted on 4th and 1 every chance he got.

Doomsayer

Give up 2 first round picks for a QB when the majority of our roster is trash. Lol

We have holes everywhere, a QB is not going to help. I still say we re-sign Kap for a year and draft a QB this year. We need help everywhere, Cousins doesn't do anything for us... neither does Pip for that matter.

Striker

Landon Collins on the boat talk

“We actually were invited, we just, we decided not to go,” Collins said. “There’s a receiver group and then there’s a DB group. And it was like, I’m gonna go with my DBs. And we just decided to do something different.”

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That jets cap number is part of the reason I'm pissed at Bowles.

This was a win now year and he punted on 4th and 1 every chance he got.
The Jets are a long term project with only one star on offense who got injured and a bunch of under performing defensive picks. The rest of the team is extremely old and mostly overpriced.

WedgeX

Banned
This is just the rollover. Browns are adding 50 milion!

The Cleve can almost sign a completely new team and have all those draft picks.

EDIT: The Browns will have 108 MILLION dollars of cap space. 108 MILLION! Last year I think the Raiders had the most available at 80

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/cleveland-browns/

Holy crap.

They could afford two prime Staffords, two prime Suhs, and two prime Megatrons!

Ahh the golden days of the Lions awful contracts and being over the salary cap by millions.

Giants cap for 2017.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-g...illion-in-salary-cap-space-for-2017-offseason

Reese isn’t posturing. His money man, assistant general manager Kevin Abrams, has put the Giants in position where they can again be players in free agency. The Giants will be close to $20 million under the estimated $164 million salary cap this offseason, with some obligatory cost-saving moves (i.e. addressing Victor Cruz's contract) on the horizon.

With some expected salary trimming, the Giants should be close to $35 million under the salary cap by the time free agency begins. It’s not like last year, when the Giants were around $50 million under the cap, but it’s more than enough for Reese and Abrams to maneuver freely.

I would expect the team to be active in securing a guard or tackle in free agency. My belief is that Hankins will be resigned and JPP likely will not given the money commitment the team has made to Vernon. It's also a good opportunity to look at locking up Pugh long term as well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I'd say Browns, Jags, or Niners would be more likely for Romo than Houston or Denver if he's unwilling to take a pay cut and doesn't just retire.

Not sure what overall cap space is going to look like though.

this_guy

Titans get a solid D and they are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Not until they can get past the Jags.

Yeah I'd say Browns, Jags, or Niners would be more likely for Romo than Houston or Denver if he's unwilling to take a pay cut and doesn't just retire.

Not sure what overall cap space is going to look like though.

Jags might become a dangerous team with Romo. Titans will never get past them if that happens.

Top Bottom