• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

cowboys and pats will both be 17-1 going into the superbowl.

One with a 39 year old MVP and the other with a 4th round pick rookie of the year and 3rd place MVP (2nd is zeke)

crazy

I agree with this. 3D World and Tropical Freeze in particular are masterpiece-tier. Some people would probably add Bayonetta 2, Splatoon, and Super Mario Maker as well but I didn't get into those.

My list for the platform would be 3d world, Bayonetta 2, and I guess Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

I've never played a donkey kong game I enjoyed, TF included. Mario Kart 8 is the best mario kart, but that shit is boring after you do a cup circuit (4 races)
Pikmin is dumb, Splatoon was fun for the 8 hours I played it the night I got it, but it never got me to return to it. I don't like making mario levels and playing peoples stupid bootleg mario levels wasn't a compelling feature.

bayonetta 2 is one of my top 5 favorite games so it's not all a loss, but it's maybe the worst console I've ever owned.

Top Bottom