• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

tmdorsey

No Super Mario Maker or Splatoon?

Mario Maker really isn't my thing. I'm not into creating my own levels or playing any fan made shit. That's what I pay the professionals for!

As for Splatoon, unfortunately I never got a chance to try it. I wanted to, but that's the life of an old. Maybe me and the kids will get to check it out on The Switch.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mario Maker really isn't my thing. I'm not into creating my own levels or playing any fan made shit. That's what I pay the professionals for!

As for Splatoon, unfortunately I never got a chance to try it. I wanted to, but that's the life of an old. Maybe me and the kids will get to check it out on The Switch.

No Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

FMT, ActStriker, and I can vouch for that one despite the animu jpopness!

Even gata liked it.

Hindl

Yeah I can see that. I loved Mario Maker and Splatoon, and I also loved Bayonetta 2 and W101 as well. Those 8 games are better than everything else I've played this generation barring Bloodborne and a few indies. The problem with the Wii U is outside of those games, there's nothing. That's about it.

No Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

FMT, ActStriker, and I can vouch for that one despite the animu jpopness!

Even gata liked it.
I still need to get that game, the combat looks really good. I just know I'll never have the time to play it. And my 3 most anticipated games (Horizon, Persona 5, and Zelda) all are absolutely massive and come out within a month of each other. No idea how I'll complete them.

squicken

Respect to the CFB committee for putting A&M in the top 4. Rewarding a good schedule over cupcake filled undefeated schedule

bionic77

Yeah I can see that. I loved Mario Maker and Splatoon, and I also loved Bayonetta 2 and W101 as well. Those 8 games are better than everything else I've played this generation barring Bloodborne and a few indies. The problem with the Wii U is outside of those games, there's nothing. That's about it.
How many games do most people buy for their consoles?

I feel like the majority of people buy 2 games a year.

For an old the Wii U sounded perfect. I choose poorly with the PS4 (not that I would have played it either).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real Talk: First party wise 3DS/Wii U is among the best effort Nintendo has ever put into their own shit. Wii U has around 15 must play games published or made by them.

The Wii U is kinda like how the Master System had to do it all pretty much on its own, only better because Nintendo.

BaeG has no power over me, we are just pawns in Dutch's game of chest.

Ym2885s.gif

Top Bottom