• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Lombardi drinks from Belichick's nut sack but he does have a point here:

Told that Pro Football Focus has given Collins strong grades, Lombardi scoffed.

“Who is doing the grading? Evaluate the evaluator,” he said. “I would rather go with Bill Belichick’s evaluation than Pro Football Focus.

On that note, can somebody from Lions age give me an honest review on then Lion now Asterisk Kyle Van Noy as a player? I wanted the Steelers to draft him to play MLB.

That's not till 2018. We only have 1 2017 4th, but 3 2018 4ths, two of which could be elevated to 3rds.

Damn for someone reason I thought they had 2 years coming year, maybe one from the Browns?

Torrey Smith confirms there were "negotiations" as far as a trade but that he's expecting no surprises in the next 15 minutes.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) November 1, 2016

booooooooooooo

Hindl

Damn for someone reason I thought they had 2 years coming year, maybe one from the Browns?

Torrey Smith confirms there were "negotiations" as far as a trade but that he's expecting no surprises in the next 15 minutes.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) November 1, 2016

booooooooooooo

Ah my mistake you're right. The Vikings and Pats 4ths are in 2018, but the Eagles do get the Browns 2017 4th as well.

And that's alright, I do want a new receiver but I think we can wait till the offseason. Torrey Smith isn't worth a 3rd with that contract.

Tom Penny

On that note, can somebody from Lions age give me an honest review on then Lion now Asterisk Kyle Van Noy as a player? I wanted the Steelers to draft him to play MLB.
I doubt Belichick watches as much film as pro football focus.

MechDX

3 minutes!!

ef2529be8f333c90e750251de7d5827d46c92aee199cb6da4bb152cdeed9bf0b.jpg

Hindl

Welp. Guess we'll be going after WR in free agency.

Good luck this year, Carson!

Makes sense, we'd be able to go after Alshon without giving up a pick, and I'm sure Torrey Smith will still be available for a trade at probably a cheaper price. This year will suck but that's alright, it's just year 1

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Kyle Van Noy was/is a terrible NFL LB. I was hyped for him coming out of college and being a 2nd round pick out of BYU.

His first couple of years were injury riddled. After about the first two games of this season I gave up any hope of him improving. He's terrible in coverage, terrible in rushing the passer and would get absolutely manhandled on blocks.

One of the worst draft picks in Martin Mayhews tenure and one of the weak links on what could be the worst defense in the NFL.

And I don't think his problems were because we ran a base 4-3 defense and he need to play in a 3-4. He just flat out was a bad NFL LB.

Hindl

I wanted smith, but for a 3rd he can stay in San Francisco.

Next year, Eagles gaf

Like you've been saying, this isn't the year. Adding a WR would do a lot for a deep playoff run but we still got holes, so it probably wouldn't be worth the risk. Get someone in the offseason and draft well. Then we'll take a look at 2017

Hindl

Howie did such a bang up job of improving the wrs last offseason I have no doubt he will fix it next year.

It was one offseason. You neglected to mention that he improved the OL, Safeties, LBs, and made the deals to get the QB of the future, while dumping off bad players.

Pepiope

It was one offseason. You neglected to mention that he improved the OL, Safeties, LBs, and made the deals to get the QB of the future, while dumping off bad players.
Yeah he can't rebuild the entire team in one offseason. Yankee will grow to love Howie. I believe

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Anyone else going to the Barnwell show tonight?

Also, any ideas on WWE style signs to bring to a Barnwell podcast?

kris.

Banned
i hope jamaal retires at this point. dude was a big reason i started watching football. i wanted him to come back this year and fuck shit up. hate that it ended up like this.

Top Bottom