• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Mindlog

You know what? Today is a great day for animu outreach. I welcome all the new NFL GAF animoos and would love to hear any information regarding their favorite animu.

Thinking it over the greatest disrespect of all would be tonight's game being awesome.

PillarEN

Animus need to leave

Well they aren't letting us bring it to NHL GAF and K-On! GAF has been pretty quiet so I need an outlet somewhere dammit.

You know what? Today is a great day for animu outreach. I welcome all the new NFL GAF animoos and would love to hear any information regarding their favorite animu.

Thinking it over the greatest disrespect of all would be tonight's game being awesome.

Clannad season 1 and 2 is the best anime ever. K-On! is amazing too. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is why I got into anime after thinking it was all Gundam Wing and Dragonball thanks to middle school friends way back when. KyoAni is the studio that saved me. Don't think I have to point out that Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are must watches.
What is your favorite animu friend?
If you favorite team was an animu which one would it be?
The New England Patriots are detestable. Which animu best represents them?
1.Answered above
2. Pats fan (sorry). they are the best so they are Clannad
3. But if we see the Pats as assholes who are really good but scummy then they are like Haruhi.

4. Browns are Gantz. Shitty. Takes forever for something great to happen. All goes to shit in the end anyway

Mindlog

Well they aren't letting us bring it to NHL GAF and K-On! GAF has been pretty quiet so I need an outlet somewhere dammit.
What is your favorite animu friend?
If you favorite team was an animu which one would it be?
The New England Patriots are detestable. Which animu best represents them?

Anyone interested in a code for Battlefield One on the Xbox One? I just bought an S and I have less than zero interest in it. I'll sell it for $40.

Thanks.

Chris R

HCnEKdj.jpg

Time

To

Fuckball

squicken

Mike Sando, ESPN.com @SandoESPN
#Seahawks have played 3 teams with legit edge rushers: MIA (scored 12 pts), STL (3 pts) and AZ (6 pts). SEA scored 90 in its other 3 games.

Wonder if teams will start blitzing off the edge more often?

Top Bottom