• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Yeah sucking is one thing, but when the young players are this reckless then the coach has to go
Gus should be fired tonight and just ride out the rest of the season with a fill in because they aren't going anywhere... there is enough talent on the team to be competitive in the South and the fact that they are getting curbstomped this badly tonight when they should be competitive.. it's ridiculous.

My boy Mariota is doing it!

Feel bad for Gus but it's clearly not working.
I know why he is your boy.. but considering how much you hate Sweatshop U (understandably) this sentence is all kinds of wrong.

squicken

It's been 18 quarters since a road team scored a TD in a TNF game

e: Jags haven't scored a TD on their opening drive in 22 games

It ain't happening tonight. Jags fans near me gonna leave halfway through the 3rd lol

There are very few times when this gif is more appropriate

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

nahlakhai

Wait....what?

If a replay overturns a play, they have a 10 second runoff?

That doesn't seem to make any sense.

Lets say you're trying to drive down the field with no timeouts at the end of the game or the half, sub 2:00 mark obviously, and there's a questionable play that was ruled incomplete but turns out on replay it was a catch. If it originally was called a catch the clock wouldn't have stopped and you would've had to run down to spike it to stop the clock. But since the challenge was called it stopped the clock for you. Make sense?

Narras

Jags-GAF, I don't how you guys handle it. Season has been terrible. I have to stop watching. It just looks like the team is just doing whatever the hell they want. I know it's just football, but I'm getting physically angry now.

I'm gonna go play some video games now. :(

Top Bottom