• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

R. Kelly said:
vXdKLhg.jpg

Sometimes it feels like 7-9 is being too hopeful lol
cries

Rookies reported today finally, I want to start over analyzing every little thing they do
Oh yes, I can't wait! Also hyping up all the second year guys who were injured last season and didn't do much. It'll be just like this time last year when I was posting pictures of Jonathan Martin pulling trucks and getting hyped for how awesome he was going to be at LT.

This is the dumbest argument about these things.

Peyton Manning would suck in the triple option. Does that make him a bad QB?

Scam is going to suck this year with underperforming RBs and one WR (a rookie). Does that make him a bad QB?
Yes it does lolololol

Scam went 12-4, won his division, and made a Pro Bowl with underperforming RBs and one WR (a busted ass midget having his worst year as a pro). Does that make him a bad QB?

Oh yes, I can't wait! Also hyping up all the second year guys who were injured last season and didn't do much. It'll be just like this time last year when I was posting pictures of Jonathan Martin pulling trucks and getting hyped for how awesome he was going to be at LT.

Sometimes I'm amazed we won as many games as we did lol but yeah hopefully the 2nd year guys step up big time, a few key plays go our way and we make it into the playoffs, what a terrible way to end the season after the pats game, just soul crushing.

I would like to respectfully say that the Pats suck.

Fuck the pats

Amen.

If you gentleman are ever in the LA area, please allow me to buy you a drink of your choosing.

Sometimes I'm amazed we won as many games as we did lol but yeah hopefully the 2nd year guys step up big time, a few key plays go our way and we make it into the playoffs, what a terrible way to end the season after the pats game, just soul crushing.

If you gentleman are ever in the LA area, please allow me to buy you a drink of your choosing.

How close are you to DisneyLand? I will be out there at some point next year.

squicken

Anderson was a damn near superstar for the Browns, leading them to one of only two winning seasons since the team was reintroduced into the league. He eventually lost his starting job to Brady Quinn, and by the end of his tenure, the relationship between he and the city of Cleveland grew ugly. And when he was released in 2010, here's what he wrote in an email to a newspaper, "The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner. I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured."

Damn, I had never heard that before. Pretty lame

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ed-to-have-more-control-of-things-in-oakland/

It’s exciting. It’s just like going to a new place and getting a fresh start. To come to an offense where the coach is looking to give you more freedom, and looking to give you more control of things,” Schaub said. “I had that in some aspects in Houston, but there are things I’m being asked to do here that I didn’t have control of in Houston. I would have loved to, but we just weren’t in control of it. To now be in that position, and being the quarterback, that’s such a great place to be because you can get everyone on the same page.”

Matt throwing his dad under the bus.

Bad schoob! BAD!

Top Bottom