• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL SUPER Wildcard Weekend |OT| The most super of wildcards, folks

Last time a Cleveland sports team won a championship, you had nutters going around eatting horse shit just because.
Are you sure you're not remembering the Philadelphia Eagles SB "celebration"? I'm an Eagles fan and was not the least bit shocked when I saw the video of a guy eating horse shit.

If Cleveland fans are as depraved and disgusting as my fellow Eagles fans then I love them even more lmao

Last edited:

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
My Steelers doing their usual playoffs thing

Come out and look crappy

Come back and either take the lead or get close

Lose at the end as the defense gives up one more score

Happened in 2012 against Tebow, in 2015 against the ravens, and in 2018 vs the jags

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
It's really weird they're leaving all the short routes open. You would think they'd be playing those and risking the big play.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Well damn he's thrown for 500 yds so I guess that's a positive. Really does feel like everything bad that could happen did happen to the Steelers in this one.
Yeah a lot of that is cause the browns played prevent the whole second half. The only good thing I saw is that he can DEFINITELY still throw it deep. Our offensive coordinator seems afraid to do that until he needs a comeback though. They need to get rid of him for sure. Completely shit the bed the whole second half of the season play call wise

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
giphy.gif

prag16

Banned
I don't like the increased advantage the new format gives just ONE team per conference. That being said, the two tripleheaders were cool. Probably gained the NFL some nice TV deal scrilla. So I'd bet this format will be here to stay.
Bills fans already whining about having to face the Ravens.
Really looking forward to this game. Gonna be a hell of a matchup. Saints/Bucs too. (The #1 seed games aren't as interesting, I expect the Chiefs and Packers to roll.)

Top Bottom