• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
zAEf49r.png

Welcome to NeoGaf+

What's allowed:
  • Ban discussion​
  • Rambling about your life​
  • Recursive commentary​
  • Wiggler Wednesday​
  • Memes​
  • PvE​

What's not allowed:
  • Cross site drama​
  • Cross thread drama​
  • PvP​

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I was told I needed to get 5 dozen Texas Roadhouse rolls for Mother’s Day dinner at my parents’ house today, but then it was recanted when my sister had enough leftovers from the reception last night to feed the whole family for 3 more nights. I made sure to drive separately from the wife and kids because I knew they’d need help cleaning up and sure enough, without them expecting me to be there we had my entire truck bed and cab filled with food, random wedding decorations and presents…thankfully their house was only like 5 minutes from the venue.

I have like 6 gallons of simply lemonade in my fridges. Send insulin

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I just cruised through my old town that I haven't been to in five years to visit my mom duke for Mother's Day (she moved back, as did my brother, recently). Place was nice as hell now. The city invested a ton and there's gigantic nice new houses and condos all along the beach (it's an oceanfront town).

The day interest rates get back to reasonable I am buying something there. Without hesitation.

It's great to have a fresh start.
That old thread had too much bad juju.

Thank you, Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

Yea I wish I hadn't contributed to the negative vibes and what not, lesson learned.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm on vacation in Japan, its incredible here. This is the first time I've left America. Its a bit daunting since barely anyone speaks English, and my Japanese is a bit shit (and a looot slower than everyone here talks).

The vending machines and convenience stores are amazing. Everything is mega cheap.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm on vacation in Japan, its incredible here. This is the first time I've left America. Its a bit daunting since barely anyone speaks English, and my Japanese is a bit shit (and a looot slower than everyone here talks).

The vending machines and convenience stores are amazing. Everything is mega cheap.
I want to go strictly for the food 🤤

AJUMP23

Gold Member

The dollar is super strong on the yen right now too.

Top Bottom