• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I'm on vacation in Japan, its incredible here. This is the first time I've left America. Its a bit daunting since barely anyone speaks English, and my Japanese is a bit shit (and a looot slower than everyone here talks).

The vending machines and convenience stores are amazing. Everything is mega cheap.

The only thing I miss about Japan is them bomb-ass convenience stores. The chicken tenders, my lord.

8681bc5972874fa9af2a72b940dd2b78_1646938922408.gif
General Grievous GIF

jufonuk

not tag worthy
John Marston John Marston should be a minor shareholder in GAF due to the amount he has invested.
maybe he is Bishoptl coming back to make amends for the Banhammer? either that or a kind soul with more gold than he knows what to do with? a bit like Brewster's Millions but on an internet forum..

to any young 'uns

google is that way

but again thank you John Marston John Marston for the gold.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
The only thing I miss about Japan is them bomb-ass convenience stores. The chicken tenders, my lord.
When we went in 2012 the convenience stores were life savers, we were relatively poor and trying to save money wherever we could. Next year I want to go back and hike Fuji for my 40th birthday and goddammit I’m gonna spend some money on food

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Man I wish I took up the offer to merge my old accounts when I joined the new GAF in 2019 after being banned on the old GAF. I had a vintage 2001 account somewhere.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Man I wish I took up the offer to merge my old accounts when I joined the new GAF in 2019 after being banned on the old GAF. I had a vintage 2001 account somewhere.
Pretty sure none of the accounts pre-2004 came over. At least mine didn’t.

But this version of NeoGAF is hitting 20 years, EviLore EviLore we gonna celebrate somehow?

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Pretty sure none of the accounts pre-2004 came over. At least mine didn’t.

But this version of NeoGAF is hitting 20 years, EviLore EviLore we gonna celebrate somehow?

That explains a lot. I found my 2006 account that was banned in 2015 but I'm sure that was not my original.

I'm on vacation in Japan, its incredible here. This is the first time I've left America. Its a bit daunting since barely anyone speaks English, and my Japanese is a bit shit (and a looot slower than everyone here talks).

The vending machines and convenience stores are amazing. Everything is mega cheap.

Did you get laid yet? 👀 👀 👀

(Don't do drugs kids)

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
One of my employees got her first clearance through FDA and…I wasn’t prepared for how proud I’d feel for her. Like I’m legit emotional about it. I must be old as fuck thinking I’m passing some knowledge on to the future generation or something.

Or I’m just old as fuck

Top Bottom