• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG (sequel to Death Mark) coming to the West in October 2019 for PS4, PSVita, Switch, PC

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

NG, the second entry in Experience’s “Spirit Hunter” adventure series following Death Mark, is coming west for PlayStation 4, Switch, PS Vita, and PC via Steam in October, publisher Aksys Games announced. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be released both physically and digitally, while the PS Vita and PC versions are digital-only.

Here’s how the game looks:

11-26.jpg

12-24.jpg

6-34.jpg

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
AWESOME!!!

One of the games that I always wanted to launch in America and Europe ... I thought it was an exclusive game of Japan.

Definitive i will pick Switch version...OR PC, Not PS4 and the crap censored shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

bigedole

Hah, I just finished playing Death Mark a couple weeks ago. I enjoyed it, though the last chapter felt really out of place. Game would've been better ending the chapter before it.

Top Bottom