• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 15 |OT| - Feature Lockout Edition

Hopefully someone will answer, this thread is dead.

But can you play HUT against the computer? I don't want to play against other players and I remember reading/hearing that it was against other players only.

Thanks.

Hopefully someone will answer, this thread is dead.

But can you play HUT against the computer? I don't want to play against other players and I remember reading/hearing that it was against other players only.

Thanks.
Yes, you can play against the computer. You get around 1,000 coins after each match.

Madness

Awesome, Thanks!

That's the PS4 or X1 version right? Have to ask just in case as I remember reading that last gen had some different features but I could be mistaken.

Yeah just play against some shitty national team like Great Britain over and over until you save enough for some gold packs and whatnot.

PS4, not sure about last gen, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't there.

On another note, if anyone's planning on buying NHL 16 you can get 10 free gold packs of cards each (30 total) if you have the following on your NHL 15 account:

- 500 player cards
- 500 games played
- 200,000 coins

For the games played, if you're close to that number, you can just start an online game and quit right away.

For the player count, bronze players are the exact same as gold players, so you can just buy a bunch of bronze packs.

Neil_J_UK

PS4, not sure about last gen, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't there.

On another note, if anyone's planning on buying NHL 16 you can get 10 free gold packs of cards each (30 total) if you have the following on your NHL 15 account:

- 500 player cards
- 500 games played
- 200,000 coins

For the games played, if you're close to that number, you can just start an online game and quit right away.

For the player count, bronze players are the exact same as gold players, so you can just buy a bunch of bronze packs.

What date does this need to be done by?

The NHL twitter just posted this too:

CKDc5e-W8AEAOE2.jpg:large

Yeah just play against some shitty national team like Great Britain over and over until you save enough for some gold packs and whatnot.

Thanks, but I would like to be able to play a season or tournaments if possible other than just exhibition games.

You can do that right? lol

Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just can't find concrete info online and this is a deal breaker for me and the reason why I held off from buying it for so long was because I was under the impression that you could only play against other players.

What date does this need to be done by?

The NHL twitter just posted this too:

CKDc5e-W8AEAOE2.jpg:large
No idea what the date would be... I don't think it's even been announced, just that those have been the requirements for the past two+ games. Let the thread know what that email is about when it happens though (I can't remember my Origins account info).

Thanks, but I would like to be able to play a season or tournaments if possible other than just exhibition games.

You can do that right? lol

Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just can't find concrete info online and this is a deal breaker for me and the reason why I held off from buying it for so long was because I was under the impression that you could only play against other players.
You can't play anything other than exhibition games against the computer. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play HUT seasons against the AI in NHL 16 though.

Top Bottom