• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL game on PC?- Someone started a petition on Change.org

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I've never watched an ice hockey game, or played ice hockey, or even walked on the ice, but I've been playing Nhl games since the beginning of my gaming life. I don't understand why it hasn't been on PC for years. Crossplay is so popular these days, I wish we could see a new Nhl game on Pc.

Someone like me started a petition 2 years ago on Change.org. NHL lovers, please support this one. Thank you.

Change.org page

nowhat

Someone like me started a petition 2 years ago on Change.org. NHL lovers, please support this one. Thank you.
You really wouldn't want the modern EA shit with just annual roster updates and even more microtransactions. PC already has the greatest hockey game ever:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I see. Just here to say you’re missing out by not watching NHL. Hockey is top tier. Nonstop action, hard hitting, intense as hell too

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
You really wouldn't want the modern EA shit with just annual roster updates and even more microtransactions.

Even that will be ok for me.

I see. Just here to say you’re missing out by not watching NHL. Hockey is top tier. Nonstop action, hard hitting, intense as hell too

Yeah, I'm planning to do so. It's not popular in my country, but I found a streaming service recently which shows Nhl games.

A small audience on consoles is even a smaller audience on PCs. I wish that wasn't the case, but alas.

Yeah, unfortunately.

Pejo

I feel like roster mods would make it tough for them to sell roster updates year after year. They probably don't see it as worth it.

After license fees it's probably not profitable for EA to release NHL on PC. Keep in mind that EA would have to get new contracts with all the other leagues like the SHL and KHL and the rights to the images of players.

Top Bottom