• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

so apparently Pirri was dealt because the Panthers wanted to avoid paying the arbitrators price?

Dude, that's fine by me hey. He's been a fuckin' legend since joining.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tampa is the definition of hackfrauds. They won't make it past the 2nd round, AND they'll lose Stamkos for nothing AND Drouin. DUMPSTER FIRE
I've been told by Tampa fans that both Stamkos and Drouin are overrated and not worth much anyways.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
rfLbv.gif

Can't wait to be swept in the first round.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jason York at the start of the game

"Tampa has really turned it on and gotten hot at the right time, they're playing their best hockey and could win the East"

Jason York at the start of the third period

"Tampa really needs to get their shit together, they're out of it and need to get back on track , they might be distracted since they're in the playoffs"

Thanks Jason

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not playing all week really did them in in the first, as I kind of suspected it might.

Drive to 4th is on! The Rangers are now a point behind the Penguins and only 2 points ahead of the Islanders, and the Isles have a game in hand.

You can do it, Isles!

Stasis

Not playing all week really did them in in the first, as I kind of suspected it might.

Drive to 4th is on! The Rangers are now a point behind the Penguins and only 2 points ahead of the Islanders, and the Isles have a game in hand.

You can do it, Isles!

Imagine we end up playing the Caps in round 1? I feel like it's our destiny.

Cake Boss

Banned
Karlsson now has 63 assists, the most by a defenceman since Lidstroms 64 in 2005-06.

NORRRRRIIISSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

But he will lose the Norris to Dough Boy because reasons, and its his time I guess, motherfucker doesn't even show up in any of the major stats. Burns should get more hype for Norris than that overrated Wife beater.

Stasis

They're not going to be caught by the Flyers unless they lose out, and there are still games against Buffalo and Columbus, so no worries about that.

I'm not taking anything for granted with this team. Nail-biting 'til the very end! It's our way.

But then imagine we upset the Caps in round 1? That also could be our destiny. =P

Cake Boss

Banned
Lmaoo Harpur is such a fucking idiot. Who the fuck you passing too??

Thanks for driving Wikstrand out of the continent All Bran, we have to watch this ECHLer and Kostka play.

Cleasson has looked awesome tho. Basically a Swedish Methot.

Snaku

Banned
But then imagine we upset the Caps in round 1? That also could be our destiny. =P

Well it's someone's destiny to upset the Caps in round 1...or 2. It is known.

Edit: Gat damn Jagr putting in work. LOL two delay of game penalties for a couple dozen rats. Eat shit officials, this is a game for first place.

Syrinx

Minor note fro tonight's Canes game: Sergey Tolchinsky scored his first NHL point in his first NHL game.

Also Victor Rask is best Rask.

Top Bottom