• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Good game, lived up to my expectations. Games against the Ducks always have so much fucking drama :lol

5 for 5 on the homestand.

Edit: Stars suck and Dirty Perry never changes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not a fan of the shootout to begin with, but stuff like Pavelski straight up stopping is pretty dumb imo, along with spinoramas and that crap. Niemi was money though, dat leg save.

Edit: Who's making the December thread? OT | The Snows falling, and so are the Leafs

Quick

Banned
Not a fan of the shootout to begin with, but stuff like Pavelski straight up stopping is pretty dumb imo, along with spinoramas and that crap. Niemi was money though, dat leg save.

Edit: Who's making the December thread? OT | The Snows falling, and so are the Leafs

Not racist enough.

kingslunk

You know how you prevent stopping and spin o ramas? Just draw a new dot on the ice where the player takes a shot from for shoot outs.

Or just get rid of shoot outs and lets go playoff style OT

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You know how you prevent stopping and spin o ramas? Just draw a new dot on the ice where the player takes a shot from for shoot outs.

Ideally get rid of shootouts completely, but if they must keep them just make it a rule that you have to keep your body going in a constant forward motion, just like the puck.

Curufinwe

Just add five minutes of 3 on 3 if there's no goal in the first OT. That will cut down on shootouts by quite a bit.

Top Bottom