• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Yawnier

Banned
Haven't been following the season too closely. Are the Leafs doing okay after the first month?

RpBKevA.png

God damnit.

drive for ninth. ninth ninth ninth!

Leafs call up Sam Carrick.

I think I like this.

trifelife

Jannik Hansen playing with Bones and Higgins on the second line, Top Sixtito on the fourth. Should be... interesting tonight in Edmonton.

Acid08

Banned
Hertl skating on the fourth line this morning. Hertl :(

He just need to be more engaged right now, playing mostly perimeter hockey. Wish they would try him at center.

Acid08

Banned
2iiWdUT.jpg

Burnzie getting the California Commendation Medal from the National Guard because of his charity for military families. Good Guy™

TUSR

Banned
Burnzie getting the California Commendation Medal from the National Guard because of his charity for military families. Good Guy™

he could have tucked his shirt in a bit better, adjusted his collar and did his hair right.

but hes a caveman, he doesnt know better

Acid08

Banned
B1YERaSCEAALpS0.jpg

the guy literally looks like a homeless dude they put an old suit on

and I love him for it. Leading scorer among defensemen, y'all.

Samyy

Nylander with another 2 assists today, 11 points in 8 games which is really good in the SHL.
For comparison Andreas Johnson has 14 points in 18 games who is top 15 in scoring.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
why are we playing the Oilers AGAIN?!

3 times in 11 games now. This shit's boring.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nylander with another 2 assists today, 11 points in 8 games which is really good in the SHL.
For comparison Andreas Johnson has 14 points in 18 games who is top 15 in scoring.

I see.

I think I will get hype over this news.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Alucard

Banned
Wait. How long has Ted Nolan been coaching the Sabres? Didn't even realize he was behind the bench again for them.

Solo

AGally playing centre at practice. And since MT's practice lines are always his game lines.....it's happening!!!! Like, for a whole game!

Razorskin

----- ------
http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/1f8998be-b12f-4fac-8de3-80b19a095d99|_0.html

Article on Trevor Timmins
"I learned the phone after the fact that he (McDonagh) had been included in the deal for Scott Gomez, he told La Presse this week. I was taken by surprise, as if someone gave me a punch in the stomach ... "

They wanted to solidify the center position and they did not believe that Ryan would develop as it did. "

"Our choice would have been different if the draft was held in Phoenix? Hard to say. But like Louis Leblanc and we thought it would grow a little better.

We also closely followed Chris Kreider (drafted by the Rangers in the 19 th) this year. But it must be admitted that the pressure to choose a player from Quebec was strong, not just from the fans, but the entire organization.

"This is my biggest regret, of course, he admits. In addition, my heart told me to take in the first round in 2006. He was face to face on our lists with the player we drafted and finally we hesitated until leaving the table for the podium. At that time, our defense was weak points and we thought David Fischer became a top 4 caliber defenseman.

ycQZgIl.png

edit: last paragraph was translated poorly but it's about how they decided to take Fischer over Giroux

Well he did save Reimbo for the stronger opponent :^)

That's only because it's an almost guaranteed loss for us, wouldn't want to give that loss to Berni...

Reimer is playing in his 5th game tonight. The 3rd of which is because of back to back games.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Top Bottom