• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Socreges

Banned
Glorious Enroth

These soccer players are either professional actors or made of glass.
I find that extremely unlikely. If they're professional actors, why are they wasting their time playing soccer? Are they out of work? Are they moonlighting somehow? I'm not even going to touch the glass comment. Ridiculous.

Glorious Enroth

I find that extremely unlikely. If they're professional actors, why are they wasting their time playing soccer? Are they out of work? Are they moonlighting somehow? I'm not even going to touch the glass comment. Ridiculous.

There's an awful lot of embellishing in the sport

Quick

Banned

You know the soccer field is one big stage - a set, if you will.

imBask

Banned
What the fuck happened to your avatar

image.php
image.php

Quick

Banned
GG Flames. Especially after just coming back from a road trip too.

Ah well, Leafs get two days off before the Canucks at least. Enough time to build some salt.

calder

Not looking forward to mcdavids 5 put night tonight. Oilers embarrassed last game, coach reams them next day at practice all indications of them playing week tonight sadly.

Top Bottom