• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier 2 will be at Paris Games Week, also DE4, FF15, JC3, FFE, LIS, Hitman, Collective

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Anyone who expected otherwise when they already dated the next ATR for the end of the year was kidding themselves.

About FFXV :

VFU2wdA.png

In summary : Episode Duscae 2.0 playable for visitors. Nothing new will be shown during the show.

FFXV has had literaly the weirdest dev of a game I've witnessed. Do they think anybody is going to be excited by this? I enjoyed Duscae but it isn't going to generate much excite among non-fans or fans either. It is just a very basic mechanic demo with little of the stuff that makes FF games actually special since it is so bare bones...

Ferr986

Someone should make new thread. Also, SE is the gift that keep on giving when it comes to title lol

It makes somewhat sense. We had Gestalt, Replicant, and now Automata references the man character being an Android. Nier: Automana sounds cooler than just Nier:Android I guess.

Drakengard 3 Spoiler:
It was already announced that accord would be in the game, could it may be that this is going to feature more of her story? I remember her saying that she was "searching for a solution" to something, but it was never mentioned what the issue itself was.

I think it just references the girl in the teaser trailer, she was clearly an Android.

It makes somewhat sense. We had Gestalt, Replicant, and now Automata references the man character being an Android. Nier: Automana sounds cooler than just Nier:Android I guess.

I think it just references the girl in the teaser trailer, she was clearly an Android.

the first page meltdowns for a nier android thread would have been glorious

Hektor

That doesnt disprove my theory tho. :x

The Gestalt and Replicant part was a very important point of the story, that suggests to me that androids play a very vital role in this game.

Gonzon06

So I guess it wasn't at Sony's conference...
Don't really know much about PGW, but if this IS there then where would they show it?
Does Square have one too?

raven777

Well the article says there will be a stage event with Yoko Taro on Thursday where they will reveal new info.

Also the game's embargo lifts on Thursday according to Eurogamer

raven777

Oh, cool. So is there any chance of them actually showing the game or is it too early?

Not sure.... famitsu magazine which comes out Thursday only have concept arts apparently...

But since they are having a live presentation with Yoko Taro, I do feel they might have a trailer and some real gameplay.....

But this is Square Enix so I can't be confident.

Top Bottom