• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR:Automata - Black Box Edition Revealed

Arttemis

I'd get it, but that box is too big. I'd have nowhere to place it as my house is already filled with other overpriced things.

Shin-chan

I could see it being $200 if it comes west. Japan is usually pretty expensive for game stuff.

That said, I'm not sure they'll bother. I just hope the rest of it comes without the statue because I want that soundtrack and art book.

Wagram

I love Nier, but there's no way i'm shelling out $250. Make it $80-$120 in the west and i'll dish out, but that's my limit. Even with Final Fantasy/Souls I wouldn't spend that much.

I love Nier, but there's no way i'm shelling out $250. Make it $80-$120 in the west and i'll dish out, but that's my limit. Even with Final Fantasy/Souls I wouldn't spend that much.
I really want that figure but yeah, it's too much. A better use for those $200+ extra that would cost me for the CE I could use to buy a decent video card and double dip on PC.

Eolz

At this price it would be just the regular LE with game, OST, and a small artbook. Can't add all the other stuff for this price.

giphy.gif

lupinko

Unlike a lot of statues or figures that come with western releases, the ones that come with Japanese ones usually tend to be in incredible quality, hence the high price tag.

Zukuu

Banned
I have a complete NieR collection and I'm contemplating if I should expand it with NieR 2. I'm unsure, but I rather think not. I mean NieR 2 the game itself could be ok, since that is somewhat part of NieR itself (it's the sequel), but the merch for NieR 2 is exclusive to that game itself, so I think it doesn't fit into my NieR 1 shrine. Ahhh decisions.

Mawarup

Neo Member
I would really like the figure out of this but I am wondering what company does the work for square's figures?

Top Bottom