• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Nikola: How to Parlay An Ocean of Lies Into a Partnership With the Largest Auto OEM in America"

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Too much to sift through and verify here for a company I'm only peripherally interested in, but hasn't Hindeburg Research been accused of shorting and distorting before?

Chittagong

Gold Member
Theranos, WeWork, Magic Leap, Nikola.

Love these stories. It is a shame we never probably get to hear the full extent of the Magic Leap scam because it’s not publicly listed and many a vc would lose face.

On the balance, looks like this wild ride is only beginning.

Love these stories. It is a shame we never probably get to hear the full extent of the Magic Leap scam because it’s not publicly listed and many a vc would lose face.

NKLA is still trading at 27 dollars a share with more than 100 million shares floating. You're right, the ride is just beginning. I was expecting the stock to go down more today, it'll be interesting to see what day shareholders start to panic.

oagboghi2

Magic leap is a scam?

I almost took a job with them as a developer?

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I shorted Nikola a couple weeks ago at $35 and covered at $23 in premarket the day Trevor Milton resigned.
The stock is at a dangerous point now where I wouldn't touch it even to short or buy puts because it could be halted long term for an investigation at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom