• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 2 screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan0386 said:
i dont want Harder Ninja Gaiden...I want Ninja Gaiden 2, na mean? *)

Ninja Gaiden 2 is not "harder Ninja Gaiden"
Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma is "harder Ninja Gaiden"
This is Ninja Gaiden 2..the sequel.
Ninja Gaiden 2 is a different and new game.
Ninja Gaiden 2 to Ninja Gaiden/Black/Sigma, is what God of war 2 is to God of War..the sequel..a new game.

Repeat this hymm until logic sets in.

abacab driver said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 is not "harder Ninja Gaiden"
Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma is "harder Ninja Gaiden"
This is Ninja Gaiden 2..the sequel.
Ninja Gaiden 2 is a different and new game.
Ninja Gaiden 2 to Ninja Gaiden/Black/Sigma, is what God of war 2 is to God of War..the sequel..a new game.

Repeat this hymm until logic sets in.

I bet, you didnt respect anything I wrote...so you figured, you would just be witty to cover all bases

chriskun said:
I was expecting visuals on par with the cg cutscenes from NG.

I think alot of people were. You're not going to get that at 5fps this gen, much less 60.

People simply need to realize this game will run at 60fps, and get their expectations in check.

mrmrec2

Banned
almost 1100 post on the slightest non-confirmed hint of NG2.

w00t!!!

2008goty confirmed

*edit: NG2 is pulling halo numbers!!!!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Is there a preview on 1up going on today? I have been offline for a couple hours and thats what I am hearing as the rumor. Is this confirmed?

mrmrec2 said:
almost 1100 post on the slightest non-confirmed hint of NG2.

w00t!!!

2008goty confirmed

*edit: NG2 is pulling halo numbers!!!!

Most people who've played Ninja Gaiden love it. I fully expect NG2 to atleast double the originals sales.

I don't see how anyone can be disappointed with these visuals... in comparison to other games this gen... I can't name very many games which look this impressive especially at 60 fps.

Blame!

i think the game is going to most important feel like ninja gaiden which is what has me excited....

can you guys name another game that even comes close to how ninja gaiden feels? :lol

KachoMakura said:
Most people who've played Ninja Gaiden love it.
I've had multiple friends quit on the game by the second level, despite my earnest recommendations and my guarantee that "only the first two bosses are that tough." And I work in sales for a living. I pimped the hell out of that game beforehand too.

One guy's exact words were "I just can't play games like this anymore, man." I even offered to come over and beat the second boss (the bridge horseman) for him, just so that he'd get to experience the joy of the later levels. No luck.

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
ThirdEye said:
1. What did those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say about Sigma back then?

2. What will those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say when it turns out to be a multiplat game?

3. What will those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say when it turns out to be 30fps without self shadows?

4. What will those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say when it turns out to be on 2 DVD?
GO HOME SONY TROLL. I like sony But I Hate the diehard fans!!!

mr stroke

Karma Kramer said:
I don't see how anyone can be disappointed with these visuals... in comparison to other games this gen... I can't name very many games which look this impressive especially at 60 fps.

+1
This is alot better than most out there in terms of visuals...they have been using this same engine/visual style for awhile now so it doesn't really wow anybody, but had it not been for DOA and the last NG I think people would be creaming there shorts right now

Green Shinobi said:
I've had multiple friends quit on the game by the second level, despite my earnest recommendations and my guarantee that "only the first two bosses are that tough." And I work in sales for a living. I pimped the hell out of that game beforehand too.

One guy's exact words were "I just can't play games like this anymore, man." I even offered to come over and beat the second boss (the bridge horseman) for him, just so that he'd get to experience the joy of the later levels. No luck.

That sucks. They should probably play Ninja Gaiden Black as it adds cam control plus the Ninja Dog mode for people who couldn't handle the difficulty.

Awntawn

Green Shinobi said:

I'm like your friends, except instead of quitting just there and then, I sacrificed my testicles and played trough a few levels on Ninja Dog...

Then I missed my testicles and decided I'd probably be better off just giving up rather than playing with no shame 3; Maybe I'll give it another go later on though.

mrmrec2

Banned
Green Shinobi said:

Tell your friends to stop being "No Talent PUSSies"
notalentpsy.jpg

Gattsu25

Banned
ThirdEye said:
1. What did those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say about Sigma back then?

2. What will those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say when it turns out to be a multiplat game?

3. What will those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say when it turns out to be 30fps without self shadows?

4. What will those NG2 fans writing "OMG NG2 is the second coming!" in this thread say when it turns out to be on 2 DVD?
just shut the fuck up already

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Dismemberment :D

Graphically it looks on a par with Sigma but I expect it will improve in the year or so until it's released. I can't wait!

RBH

As Microsoft is set to announce at a pre-Tokyo Game Show press event shortly, Ninja Gaiden 2 is real, heading to Xbox 360, and -- in an unusual twist -- being published by Microsoft itself, rather than Tecmo. While still under development by Tecmo's Team Ninja, the publisher shift puts it next to games like Halo 3 and Mass Effect as part of Microsoft's first-party lineup.

Oh snap. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom