• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.21 - 8 pm Japan Time (11 am GMT, 6 am EST)

mclem

Is that black smoke meaningful? I don't recall it from MH3. Could it be some sort of force possessing and resurrecting creatures or something?

Hasney

Want to play your handheld game online? BEST OWN A DEDICATED HOME CONSOLE TOO.

That's how to gouge them Nintendo. Make people suckle from Iwatas teat.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
They basically just need to get their Q2 announcements out.

I don't understand why this needed to be separate from last week though.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
That Nameko Multiplies game looked a lot like Zoo Keeper and is also mae by Success, is the original phone game also by Success?

squall23

Is that black smoke meaningful? I don't recall it from MH3. Could it be some sort of force possessing and resurrecting creatures or something?
It's a new virus mechanic. It makes monsters more aggressive while you can also be infected giving you buffs and nerfs I think.

Rather disappointing showing although SMT and MH looked great. Yokai Watch looked like Dragon Quest Monsters x SMT from what I can tell.

Definitely looking forward to the Oracle games but Nintendo's teasing about Zelda has gotten unbearable :(

Wait, wait, wait..

So, is this an adhoc party type deal or a special 'Monster Hunter' routing tool for WiiU?
Could I use a Japanese WiiU and routing tool with UK 3DS and Monster Hunter? I hope so.

IrishNinja

fuck i told myself id have a few drinks & play some Dynamite Cop while i was waiting, totally missed it

okay, so SMT IV is always good, finally getting Oracle games = HALLELUJAH, bring these over to the US already & move the fuck onto GBA games next, nintendoes

Desiato

When Tingle popped up I was all like OMG MAJORA'S MASK 3DS!!!!!! But then it was the oracle games... I mean, still a good anouncement, but my feelings were toyed with :(

ORACLE GAMES?!

If these don't come to Europe and America day and date, I will cry foul play sir! Only Zelda games I've not played. Did they state whether they'd have the connectivity built in?

L Thammy

Khezu!

I think there were three new monsters in that trailer. The serpent at the start, the cave lobsters, then the flying Lagiacrus thing at the end.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
20:27 Users have wanted to play Monster Hunter Tri 3G online, enabled through the Wii U today. Downloadable packet relay tool requires a special LAN adapter for the Wii U, limited to 1P per Wii U, for up to 4 players.
Isn't that the standard USB LAN adapter?

Maiar_m

Why would you expect Advance Wars in a 3rd party designated presentation?

Well, Tomodashi wasn't so third party, right? The two Oracles (although IIRC they were developped by Capcom) aren't exactly full third-party either. The next AW could have the same treatment. So yes, fuck logic indeed, it's not like these things always stick to the plan anyway.

BriBri

When Tingle popped up I was all like OMG MAJORA'S MASK 3DS!!!!!! But then it was the oracle games... I mean, still a good anouncement, but my feelings were toyed with :(
Tell me about it! I was just refreshing Cheesemeister's Twitter feed and read Miracle Mask Plus as Majora's Mask Plus:(

mclem

I think thet he did saay that aye

He did mention *something* that sounded like linking up, but I could see how that might be referring to the discount for making a linked purchase of both titles; the screengrab for that came up very shortly afterwards. Cheesemeister may be able to elaborate?

JoeM86

Want to play your handheld game online? BEST OWN A DEDICATED HOME CONSOLE TOO.

That's how to gouge them Nintendo. Make people suckle from Iwatas teat.

Capcom makes a decision about a Capcom game that has been out over a year. Nintendo gets blamed. Fascinating

Top Bottom