• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Badge Arcade |OT| Gotta Grab 'em All

Congrats! I think you've done your part; you just need to convince others to do it.

... Like me. I'm too lazy to Tweet & don't have enough followers to justify it.

You never know, maybe if you tweet something with #crazygalaxy you'll end up with some new followers ;D

Metal Gear coming to Switch, CONFIRMED:

WVW69kN5OSU4CfwiFQ

Baito is a MGS fan!

Are there any twitter feeds doing daily updates about what's in Badge Arcade? I really can't be bothered to sign in every day and the one I was using got killed off.

Only missing a couple of Rhythm Heaven badges and I'll never find them signing in once in a blue moon!

Just hit over 7,000 Badges and
hit "Level 1,000". Then Badge Bunny "glitched out" and revealed that he might be a robot. His response to me asking him to if he was a robot was "Not a robot. Not a robot." XD

Just hit over 7,000 Badges and
hit "Level 1,000". Then Badge Bunny "glitched out" and revealed that he might be a robot. His response to me asking him to if he was a robot was "Not a robot. Not a robot." XD
Really? HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?

PS: I hate that Nintendo emails receipts for everything now... Before I had no idea how much I was spending in this THING; ignorance is bliss. Now?

Sigh.

Really? HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?

PS: I hate that Nintendo emails receipts for everything now... Before I had no idea how much I was spending in this THING; ignorance is bliss. Now?

Sigh.

I know, right? It's bad enough I spent $16 on Badges today. Don't remind me of it with FOUR SEPARATE EMAILS.

JazzmanZ

This weeks badges in the US are pretty light.

-Kirby Superstar Ultra and Mass attack badges
-Starfox Zero & Guard
-The Pokemon Eggs return
-and a few misc. Fire Emblem, Spring Pokemon badges

I've spent...more money than I should have on this. Probably enough since 2015 for a full-price 3DS game. But truth be told I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. However, I think the Switch broke my addiction. I still play Badge Arcade several times a week but I haven't paid to play since I got the Switch and merged accounts. I think the reality of the badges being tied to the 3DS and probably never going to newer hardware has set in. I'll take advantage of the free plays until they shut it down, though.

Umbreon and Espeon finally! (in Japan).

My wife will be happy once they arrive in 'PAL' to complete her set. :D

She loves all of the fire ones too in that Moltres panel, yikes definitely a "Bust out the credit card." week whenever those come here lol.

JazzmanZ

Todays another Pokemon week in the badge arcade with new artwork panels.

Theres also some new Splatoon panels and Badge Arcade Bunny badges if you buy some plays.

foltzie1

I'm a little surprised the Dot Series hasn't included the NES. I know that they aren't localizing things, but I assume Japanese based fans of Nintendo are aware of the NES design.

illusionary

So, will this mean that there just aren't any more badges added (so it would just repeat existing ones?), or that the app itself won't work at all?

So, will this mean that there just aren't any more badges added (so it would just repeat existing ones?), or that the app itself won't work at all?
I can't see them taking away all the badges we payed for. I'm interested to see if they'll just cycle old stuff now and still get at least a little revenue for it or shutter it completely in favor of a potential Switch version.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Imagine if they made it so every single set was available & you could select which set (based on the collections) of catchers you wanted to try. I know it wouldn't happen (mainly because of the sheer amount of badges available), but it'd be neat instead of waiting for certain old sets to return.

illusionary

I can't see them taking away all the badges we payed for. I'm interested to see if they'll just cycle old stuff now and still get at least a little revenue for it or shutter it completely in favor of a potential Switch version.

Oh yes, agreed - I'm fairly confident that we'll not lose existing badges earned, and similarly am interested to see whether it remains 'playable'.

Top Bottom