• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Classic Mini - NES Coming on November 11th (30 NES games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5iXEXsf.jpg

Kalnos

Banned
I got one from Gamestop (online) last night before they went out of stock, should I be good even if my order is in the 'open' status? I never order stuff from Gamestop ^_^;

Well to answer my own question I just got the shipping confirmation / tracking number from Gamestop!

Citizen K

Wtf now I'm getting sound cutting out. It's ok in the menu but when I start a game the music stops for a few seconds then comes back briefly before going again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Well I fixed this in case it happens to anyone else. I have a soundbar hooked up to my tv via optical cable. Every games sound stutters like this. Switched the soundbar off and used my tv speakers and it's fine. Nintendo :/

kcxiv

Hopefully they do. First thing is you could've waited in line instead of being a jerk. I work at Best Buy and if I wanted one I had to wait in line too.

come on now, if you had a chance, you would do the same thing. dont say you wouldnt! lol All these people on the high horse on the internets. If someone said, "hey, i have one here at target on whatever street, hurry up". You best believe you would drive your ass to get one (if you really wanted one).

I know damn well i would do the same thing. Does it suck waiting in line? sure, but i f you dont have too why would you? It doesnt make you an ass, it doesnt make you a douche, it makes you a little lucky. I have waited in l;ine for my fare share of things. Granted none have ever been about video gaming though.

TLZ

Banned
I'm fucking set. My buddy at Gamestop held me one while there were 30 sad sack of souls waiting in the cold for 8 units and snagged my 3rd controller.

gwfl3cBl.jpg

OvDsmEvl.jpg

My life doesn't suck at all.

Sorry that you guys didn't get one, but I take advantage of the opportunities that are provided for me.

And you feel the need to rub it in here why? The only sad sack of scum here is you.

Can this piece of shit be banned please?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think I know why my BB order hasn't shipped. There is no mail today and I chose standard shipping...

Mine shipped today and you should have gotten free usps standard delivery :\ I didnt pay for shipping. It's set for Tuesday delivery.

Syriel

Some guy who sold their NES Classic for $220 in the B/S/T thread got banned.

I wonder how that deal is going now, after the ban.

Did he actually sell it for that amount or was he asking for $220 and then he got banned?

Really? I never saw that happen here before. I figured that it was frowned upon but ok.

He didn't get banned for selling the NES for $220. BST does not have any rules on price. He got banned for trolling in this thread.

alf717

People are letting Nintendo and Amazon have it. It actually is pretty civil to where most complaints are people expressing their let down with this old archaic system. Nintendo has to do a better job to gauge interest and they had since July to do this right. Damn they better think fast with the Switch around the corner.

AdanVC

And now the seller page for the console is straight up gone. Like, not even a white screen, just GONE. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IFJBQ1E/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Jesus H. Christ. Look at the rating of this thing! 1 and a half stars set by 1,472 reviews. Look what you did for understock on purpose, Nintendo! What the heck you were thinking!? You didn't learned from the amiibo craze!??? Being a Nintendo fan is such a pain in the butt :'(

Now thanks to this, I'm absolutely terrified of how NoA is gonna handle the Nintendo Switch release...

ibrahima

Banned
Wtf now I'm getting sound cutting out. It's ok in the menu but when I start a game the music stops for a few seconds then comes back briefly before going again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, I was posting about this earlier in the thread. I don't know if it's just UK / EU consoles or not but it is really noticeable.

Hansel?

Neo Member
My order from Toys R Us is delayed and I called and the automated system said the item is on back order. What is the chance it gets cancelled?
I had the same email, only to just now get my shipment confirmation. If they haven't straight up said canceled (like for some people I've seen), you should still be fine.

Also, after worrying about my delayed TRU order getting canceled I got in one for Best Buy at midnight last night. Then just for good measure I got an order in for Amazon today too. I have gotten shipment confirmations now for TRU and Best Buy. I guess Amazon should be good too meaning I'll get three.

I wanted two no matter what as I'd like a back up and knew I was going to have zero chance at an extra controller...

No idea what I'll do with the third.

Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing. Creating name brand recognition buzz going into the holidays and basically getting free advertisement going into early next year with the Switch.

I'm really kicking myself for not getting up earlier before work.

Yeah scalpers suck if you just want one to play, but there are suckers willing to pay these prices. On that note I can't really be mad at scalpers. Given the opportunity I would have done the same thing.

Aeana

All right, we have an OT for this here. Let's use it as a fresh start, because we certainly don't need to continue this thread where people just insult each other because tensions are high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom