• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct E3 2013 Presentation

mktrOOp

Banned
HYPE

i1vjdfz9vrd4T.gif

Nosgoroth

Mario. Zelda. Metroid. Satoru Iwata had obtained all the franchises in the world. Upon his appearance in Nintendo Direct, he said these words:

"My games? You can have them all. Look for them! I left them all in that place!"

The gamers set sail pursuing their dreams, in search of the Wii U. The world had entered the Great Nintendo Age!

*We Are!*

Mariolee

I literally could not sleep more than 5 hours last night because I was too darn excited for today. Now it has come. Now its time to begin.

AngryMoth

The thing I really want to see from Nintendo is something new and innovative. I got so tired of watching fps and racing games yesterday they could really win my affections by showing something interesting and quirky.

I would describe myself as a casual Nintendo fan, but I have no real interest in Wii U because I am perfectly happy to keep playing past iterations of Mario Kart, Smash Bros, etc. I don't have much faith that they will update their franchises significantly enough for it to be worth me buying those games over again, especially alongside a new console. My hope for today is that they can challenge this belief

DQ localized and old FF titles (VI & VIII) remastered

Well I'm not that keen on DQX (MMO, REALLY?!), but localizations of DQ7 and maybe even DQM3D would be lovely, but new games for Wii U I meant, and not just from SE, I mean as big from 3rd-parties period (or close enough, ala Bayo2).

What I want to see:

Fire Emblem Wii U
F-Zero
Unified 3DS/Wii U VC with cloud saves on a single Nintendo account
Wii U Zelda
X

And maybe something like Fatal Frame.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I envy all of you who are not at work or school that can watch this live.

All i'll be able to do here is watch Neogaf going down. Again. With no live reactions to entertain me.

B^)

Mega man and Rayman and king k rool in smash is gonna be awesome

Bayonetta comes at the end

SMASH TIME :D

I'm predicting gamecube vc games too

Top Bottom